Chapter 7

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to update but I'm here! And thank you for the 27 votes!! It means so much to me <3 You guys da best!

cutiemunch

Percy's P.O.V

I just got back from eating ice-cream with Annabeth and it was seriously all I needed. It made me forget about my problems even for a little bit and Annabeth was being the best girlfriend I could ask for.. If I were straight, that is. I was currently in my room and lying on my bed so that I was facing the ceiling with Annabeth next to me.

"When did you start being gay, Perce?" Annabeth asked out of the blue. I blinked a few times, trying to remember. It had been so long and it happened so gradually that I had not noticed when I had started having feelings for Nico. "I don't know" I answered truthfully. It was weird, talking about this with her because we tried to avoid the subject as much as we could. "What about you?" I now turned to face her, propping my elbow on the bed and my head on my palm.

She sighed. "When I first saw Reyna, I.. something clicked in me and I suddenly felt something I had never felt before.." she started. I nodded, prompting her to go on. "I had felt those feelings a few times when I was in school and around girls but when I saw Reyna for the first time.. It was like having the feeling again but a thousand times stronger. So I guess you could say that I was gay before I had even met Reyna but I can tell you that Reyna is the only crush I've ever had." she said, her eyes never leaving the ceiling.

"Well, I think that if Reyna doesn't go gay for you, she's just blind" I smile playfully. She chuckled and punched my arm. "Thanks, Seaweed Brain" she smiled. "You know, maybe Nico does have feelings for you. You never know, right? And I mean, who wouldn't swoon over you? Heck, I would've had a crush on you if I were straight but and pretty I'm much as straight as a fucking circle so.." she laughed and I laughed along with her. "You're amazing, wise girl. I'm so glad to have you as my best friend" I kissed her temple. She smiled and we fell asleep with her in my arms.

***

I felt something nudge me so I grumbled, struggling to open my eyes. When I finally managed to let the light flood back into my eyes, I found Annabeth sitting next to me, watching me with an amused face expression. "What" I croaked. "After all these years and you still drool like a dog when you sleep" she smirked. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head and turned away from her. "Wake uuuup" she whined and pulled the cover away from me. I squinted and plastered a smile on my face. "How about.." I pretended to get up and push the covers off of me. "No?" And I body slammed the bed, taking the covers with me.

"What if I told you that Nico was back?" she said. My eyes shot open. He was back? "He's back?" I asked, stunned. Annabeth just smirked. "Go see for yourself" she nodded to the door and I scrambled up to get ready for breakfast. Annabeth chuckled as I tripped over and fell face first onto the floor with my jeans around my ankles.

I shot her a glare as I scrambled back up and pulled my jeans up. "Slow down there, Seaweed Brain. I don't think Nico would like to see a bruised up and beaten Percy only to find out that he was only trying to put some clothes on" Annabeth said biting her lips and trying to supress a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at her and proceeded to hastily comb my hair with my fingers. "You look fine" she huffed and pushed me out the door. I stumbled out of my cabin but straightened up as soon as I saw Nico at his table with Hazel. So he was really back. I smiled to myself as I walked over to my own table. I didn't want to intimidate him so I decided to give him some space. 

Frank was already sitting at my table and he waved at me as soon as he had spotted me. I waved back and quickly strode over and sat myself down in front of Frank. "Hey man, what's up?" he greets me. I smiled back. "Nothing much" I tell him as I pick my toast up. "So, I had this weird dream last night.." he started rambling but I kinda tuned him out and couldn't help but let my mind wander off to Nico.

"Don't you think that's cool?" Frank asked me, snapping me back to reality. I faked a smile and nodded before Frank started ranting on about how he had a duel with the king of monkeys as a hippopotamus. Don't ask. I snuck a glance at Nico but couldn't find him at his table and had a mini heart attack before seeing his cabin door close.

"Uh, Frank? I gottta go. Catch up with you later?" I asked standing up. I quickly left before he could reply. I know, rude. But at that moment, Nico was the only thing on my mind. I knocked on his door cautiously and heard him mumble for me to come in. I opened the door a little too enthusiatically and saw Nico sitting on the edge of his bed, with his hand shoved into his jacket pockets. I gulped.

"Look, Nico. I'm really sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I was really worried about you when you disappeared" I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling the tension between us. "Um yeah, I'm sorry too" he mumbled. I wanted to tell him not to be sorry and that it was entirely my fault. "So.. We good?" I asked, hoping that this incident wouldn't damage our friendship in any way. That would just kill me. He nodded briskly. Now came the real question.

"Oh and uhm.. about the kiss.. You were just really angry, right? I mean, it didn't mean anything did it?" I mentally slapped myself as soon as I had said that. It just made me sound like I didn't want to have the kiss. Great going, Percy. "Uh sure, whatever" he grumbled, clearly annoyed that he was reminded of it.

"Oh Good" I tried my best to put on a grin on my face when in reality, my heart was tearing itself to pieces. "See you!" I dashed out the door because I couldn't stand looking at him anymore. As soon I reached my cabin, I flopped onto my bed and sighed. He'll never love me

Crappy!! I'm at the hospital because of my surgery so it took a little bit to write this whole chapter.. I still hope you guys liked it and you are awesome!!!! 

love, cutiemunch