UPDATE

Hi, everyone!

Gosh, I never expected this story to blow up the way it has and I'm feeling so overwhelmed with joy right now! I started writing this when I was 13 years old and was heavily going through my Percy Jackson phase - it's crazy to think that I'm turning 21 this year! I recently remembered that I had written this and came back to Wattpad to check on it, only to find so many people still reading and commenting on this story to this day. It's insane, guys.

With that being said, I feel like I want to continue writing this story. At first, I hesitated because it's been years since I last read a Percy Jackson book and I wasn't sure how to continue this story since my memory of all things Camp Half Blood and Olympus is so blurred. I may take some time to re-read some of the books, but that's a lot to go through especially while I'm in college. I also may just continue with the story and stray from being 100% accurate to the books (I mean, Percy and Nico are gay and romantically involved with each other in this story which already is 100% straying from the books but you know what I mean) since I had a very rough idea of what I wanted the storyline to look like when I first started writing this story.

I will be polishing most of the chapters I've put out so far since my writing has (hopefully) improved since I was 13 but I wanted to just give you guys this really quick and sudden update! Thanks for sticking with me and for loving this story for what it is (even if it was written by a literal 13 year old)! I love you guys and I hope to bring you guys more Percico/Pernico content that make all of us quake with laughter/love/anger/sadness and many more like no other!! 

See you very soon my Seaweed Brains, Deathlings and everyone else in between!