Chapter 13

Nico's P.O.V

As soon as I got back to my own cabin, I closed the door softly and slid down with my back against it, a smile etched on my face. No matter how hard I tried, I could not wipe off the crazed grin off of my face.

I soon realised that I haven't smiled as genuinely in a long time- since Bianca's death, to be honest. It felt good to feel this warm tingle in my chest.

My fingers wrapped around the small object that was tucked away safely in my aviator jacket. I pulled the Mythomagic figurine out and smiled softly at it. 

"Bianca, I wish you were here so that I could share this happiness with you. You have no idea how amazing it feels to know that the one I've loved for such a long time likes me back. Have you ever had a crush?" I felt like the little kid that was so obsessed with the Mythomagic game when it first step foot onto the camp as I whispered softly to the figurine.

I closed my eyes, just barely hearing Bianca's chuckle. I could hear her singing the old lullaby she used to sing to me when we were younger. 

My eyes remained closed for a good few minutes as I savoured this happiness, listening to the comfortable silence that surrounded me.

Huh, who would have thought that falling in love would make even myself into such a sap? I sighed in content as I heaved myself off of the floor before hearing a light knock on my door.

"Come in" I called out as my little sister emerged from behind the door. "Hey, Nico" she greeted me, cheekily.

"Hey, bambino sorella" I smiled back. "What's put you in a good mood?" she asked, curiously as she stepped into my cabin.

"A certain guy whose name starts with Per and ends with cy" I winked at her. Hazel's eyes widened immediately and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Woah there. Mind explaining the whole thing to me?" she demanded with her hand on her hip. My little sister is adorable.

I laughed lightly as I sat on my bed, patting the spot next to me and gesturing for her to sit there. She did so and looked at me with anticipation.

So, of course, I explained to her about how Percy and I got into a fight but how we ended up making up and such. I swear, Hazel's squeal meter was reaching it's top and it was just a matter of seconds before she turns into a fit of squeals, giggles, cooing, rainbows, puppies and all that glittery shit.

After her squeal session was over, she engulfed me into a bear hug, making me topple over so that I ended up fully lying on top of my bed.

"I get it, I get it. You're excited" I laughed as she rambled into my shirt about my life long dream being fulfilled or something.

"Woah, am I interupting an intimate sibling moment here?" I heard a voice say from where the door to my cabin was. I craned my neck seeing as Hazel was on top of me to see Percy leaning against the doorway, smirking.

I blushed, prying the petite girl off of me. As soon as Hazel realised that Percy was in the room, she bounded up to him like a dog that hadn't seen its owner for months and hugged pretty much the life out of him. Hey, Hazel has a pretty strong grip.

The scene was pretty hilarious because Hazel was literally 2 heads shorter than Percy so watching her hug him was pretty amusing.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "I knew I didn't have to go through the effort and shove gold nuggets up your ass!" My face was scorching as I remembered the time when she had vowed to me that she would shove some of her precious jewels up Percy's buttcrack.

Percy looked at me with a confused but at the same time amused expression and I tried to laugh it off and shrug, only to gain a look from him saying that he wanted explanations later.

I hung my head to hide my red face as Hazel continued to gush over us. I cleared my throat, making her stop mid-rant, giving her a sharp but non-too-harsh look. She looked at me and then at Percy then back at me, nodded eagerly and skipped out of my cabin like a six-year-old.

"Are you gonna ask me why I'm here?" Percy asks, as soon as the door closed. "I assumed you just couldn't get enough of me" I smirked. Wow, where is all of this confidence coming from? "You betcha I can't" he winked, making my heart race even faster. God, this boy makes me go insane.

"Ok fine. Why are you really here?" I cocked an eyebrow, sitting up properly to see his gorgeous face better. Nico.. You need to get a grip on yourself.

"We're going on a date" he grinned. I tried to play it off cool by putting on an amused face but the warmth was spreading in my chest rapidly, making it hard for me to contain my happiness so I let myself crack a small smile.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Now, what fun would it be if I told you where I was taking you to for out first date?" he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. Typical Percy. He offered me a hand and I reluctantly grabbed it, getting off my bed. My face turned crimson as he pulled me in for a light kiss. Damn, I could get used to this.

"Well then, we shall leave" Percy announced as he linked his arm through mine, leading me out of my cabin. I laughed as I stumbled after him.

This boy is going to be the death of me

I know!!! crappy filler :( :( so many school works and homeworks like I can't even.. So sorry!! I'll make sure to try and update but I can't promise you a fast one! So so sorry.. :(