1. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

"Jack. I need to tell you something..."

"What? Make it quick I'm meeting Bradley in a minute!" I don't even know why I got with him in the first place.

"Well, I'm breaking up with you..." There, he wanted quick, so he got it.

"What?! Why?!" Is this guy for real?

"You're a fucking piece of shit you douche bag. You don't treat me right! For example. How just spoke to me just now. I deserve some respect."

"But I love you..."

"Oh shut up! You love nothing but your cock you dipshit!" Then he slapped me like it was nobody's business, no problem.

"Bitch no you didn't!" I said slapping and kicking him where the sun don't shine. "Don't fucking touch me, talk to me, look at me don't even think about me! Caio motherfucking bitch-ass man-whore!" I yelled leaving him in his house.

Yeah, bye bitch. You can't get away with that shit and expect me to accept you again. He best be prepared if he try chat to me again..

Because I was so wrapped up in my thoughts and many scenarios on how to "accidentally" push Jack off a cliff, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I look up at the person I bumped into and see a cute boy around my age. He's got green eyes and brown hair with naturally tanned skin.

"It's alright.. I know this is gonna be a weird question but, do you live in this area?"

"Uh... Why do you ask?"

"I'm looking for Ashton Vale College."

"Oh, I can show if you like...".

"Yeah. Please. Thanks. " I walk him to the school and find out that he's south African. Nice. He's 19. Two months older than me. I'm a May person. May 8th to be exact. He's really nice.

"Thank you for showing me the way..."

"No problem. Sorry for bumping into you again...".

"It's alright."

"Bye..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening...

I got in my bed and fell instantly asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey..." He said
"Hey..." I replied. He came closer to me. He kissed my lips and rubbed his hands up and down my arms making them tingly at his touch and making me very wet.

He lifted me up not breaking the kiss and put me on the bed. Our lips detached and he started kissing my neck leaving love bites.

He took off my top and kissed down my body all the way to my trousers. He came back up and nibbled my ear making me moan.

He then kissed my collar bone at my soft spot and I moaned louder. He took off his shirt revealing his beautifully toned abs.

He took off my trousers and started kissing my inner thigh getting closer to my pussy.

He slipped a finger in my underwear and started pumping in and out of me getting faster and faster. "You're so wet for me Addison." That nickname turned me on even more. He stopped and took off his own trousers and stuck his tongue in pussy.

He started licking me and hitting my core. He played with my 'diamond' and I was on the edge. He came out and started thrusting into me.

Rough. Hard. Fast.

Just how I liked it...

The room became filled with our aroused moans and panting. We were both so close. He got faster and faster. Hitting all the right places bringing me closer to my climax.

My hands roamed his body. I dug my nails into shoulders as I came. He came with me at the same time.

His thrusts became slow and sloppy. He pulled out making us both groan with pleasure and fell on the bed next to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh shit! Did I just have a wet dream about That Stranger?!"