11. {Edited/Add-ons}

Zayne's POV
There was a knock at the door and when I opened it, Addison was standing there.

"Hey daddy..." She said and walked inside. I closed the door behind me and went into the living room where Addison what's seated on the sofa in nothing but lingerie...

Fuck my life...

"Is it my birthday or something?" I asked.

"No baby, it's not your birthday but, I'm gonna test you. See how well you know me.. If you pass, you'll get your prize but if you fail, I will leave..."

"Let the games begin!"

~~~

"Baby boy, you're doing well! Now, take off your shirt..."

"Yes sexy..."

"Okay, what's my favourite toy?"

"You like build-a-bear bears and chains/handcuffs..."

"Good. Take of your shoes and socks..." She commanded. I did as she said and she whipped by back.

"You forgot!"

"Sorry babes..." I like it when she whips me. It turns me on...

"What does my diet consist of?" Easy..

"Salad, chicken and 80% Starbucks Coffee..."

"Good boy. Not take of your trousers..."

"Yes baby..."

Addison's POV

I'm so wet you don't understand. I love controlling him. I love his nicknames for me- they really arouse me...

"Now, where do I originally come from?"

"California!"

"Good boy. Go upstairs and wait for me okay..."

"Yes babygirl..." He left and went upstairs. Oh, he's lucky tomorrow's Saturday because it's gonna be a very long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in time and sorry that this chapter is short, don't worry though. The next one will be very...

-descriptive
-explicit
-clean dirty
-mature

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~