3. {Edited/Add-ons}

~Lunch Break~

Addison's POV

"Addi! Quick you have to see this!"

"What?!"

"There's a fight and you won't believe who's involved."

"Fine!" He dragged me to the football pitch. There I saw Jack and Zayne fighting and everyone crowding around them chanting 'fight, fight, fight.' I ran towards them.

"Hey! Stop it you two! That the fuck are you doing?! Jack get off of him! Zayne stop! Stop before the principal comes!" I gave up on shouting and tried to pull Jack off of Zayne. He almost accidentally elbowed me in the nose. Let's trick them shall we?

"Dude! That fucking hurt!" They stopped and turned and saw me covering my nose.

"Addison are you alright?!" Zayne quickly jumped to see if I was alright.

"Girlfriend thief!" Jack yelled.

"He didn't steal me you bastard! I broke up with you before I even met him so please do shut the fuck up! You're a shit boyfriend. Plus if you really cared for me, you'd apologise and ask if I was okay after you elbowed me." I turned to look at Zayne. He was pretty banged up. I took his hand and led him towards the school.

"Where are you going? And why are you taking him you?!" Jack yelled after us.

"I'm taking him to the nurses office like any normal friend would do!" I yelled back. I dragged him to Mandy's office. Mandy's the school nurse. She's friends with my mom so it's useful that I can always ask her a favour.

"Mandy?" I called into her office.

"Yeah! I'm in the back." She said obviously in a hurry.

I turned to Zayne. "Sit on the bed!" I told him before going to Mandy.

"Hey Mandy, we have a patient."

"Can you look after them? I need to head to the North wing. Some kids have left juice on the floor and the caretaker's slipped on it. I have to go see him."

"Yeah, alright."

"Thank you!" She then rushed out if the office. I got a first aid kit and went to see to my patient.

"Addison, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For fighting your boyfriend. I should be getting on his good side instead of fighting with him. But he started it."

"He's not my boyfriend... Anymore anyway. Just don't fight at all. You're lucky the principal didn't come. You would've been expelled." I took a cotton bud and dabbed it in alcohol.

I then wiped his lip. He winced.

"Sorry!" I said wiping it again.

I did the same to the cut on his higher cheek. Dude, he has some nice ass Jawline! I bet if you stroked it, you'd cut yourself! Then, I put a plaster over it. If you asked me, I'd say that it made him look very sexy. Then again I had sexual fantasies about this guy so everything he does is sexy. I put the rest of the stuff back in the box and saw him staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked.

He laughed lightly. Oh god. I'm getting wet now. Shit! He was staring into my eyes now. So was I. This feels like something out of some corny movie.

He started leaning in. Please tell me this isn't a dream! If this is a dream I'm going to cry!

I started leaning in myself. We met in the middle. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. This is the best kiss I've ever had. Our tongues swirled around together. Tasting each others mouths but he suddenly, abruptly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I um. I have to go." He got off the bed and headed for the door.

"No! Wait- I... Liked it! Ahhh why me!" He'd already left.