6. {Edited/Add-ons}

2 hours later...

I woke up again only this time feeling cold? I looked at the the time, 3 am. I turned and saw that the window was open. I could've sworn that window was closed when I went to bed. I went and closed it but felt a breeze behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. Weird. Is it coincidental that it's almost Halloween?

I got back in bed only I couldn't sleep. You know when you get the feeling that you're being watched? That's the vibe I'm getting now...

I shifted trying to find a comfortable spot. When I did, I finally fell asleep.

Later, I felt the bed move behind me. At first I took no notice of it. Then, I felt fingers rubbing my back.  Then hot breath. I started to get up but a hand covered my mouth.

Oh no!

~~~

I tried to free myself but another hand cover my chest and flipped me over. My eyes widened when I saw who it was...

"Zayne?! What are you doing?!" I said. He replied with..
"You don't know how bad I want you Addison. I've had dreams about you and all..."

The fuck is going on?! Please let this not be a dream!!!

"Uh- I-" He smashed his lips on mine. This kiss was lustful and hungry. My hands tangled themselves in his hair like I did in a previous dream.

In a matter of moments, all his clothes were on the floor along with my lingerie and he was positioned at my entrance.

He slowly pumped into me, causing me pleasure with each small thrust.
"Go... faster..."

"I can't hear you babe..."

"Fuck me. Hard. And Fast!" I screamed and he started to play with my breasts.

"You asked for it..." he smirked.

He then rammed into me.

I moaned so loudly that I thought the whole world could me hear. 

I felt him twitching inside me. He was close to his high. So was I.

"Deeper.... Faster.....ahhhh" I said between moans as we came at the same time...

Finally, my wet dreams have become a reality...

But what does this make us?