13.

Addison's POV

I had another dance lesson today. I really don't want to go because my partner is Zayne. A.k.a fucking ass wipe.

I hate him so much I can't control it. I can't believe I actually slept with that thing! I'm really starting to want to move completely. I mean I already hated it here so why not move away? Go to a school that's organised and that I actually want to attend. Maybe I will do that.

I changed into to something easier to dance in

And went to the dance studio and waited for Sadie and Justin to come

And went to the dance studio and waited for Sadie and Justin to come. Zayne came and sat next to me and I moved away as Sadie and walked in.

They showed us what we learnt last week and a new bit as well then we tried it out ourselves.

"Addison I'm-" he started.

"We have a dance to learn. I don't want to fail this class..." I said coldly. He sighed.

I didn't want him to touch me at all. I'm really starting to hate this class. I don't want him near me but this dance has too much contact.

"Hey, stop! What's going on here?" Sadie and Justin came up to us.

"Yeah, this isn't what we taught you..." Justin comments.

"Look you two have obviously fallen out. Go into the office and talk things out... Go on..." Sadie instructed.

We walked into The Dance office and I sat on one of the chairs opposite desk and faced away from Zayne.

"Addison, You've got to understand me. I broke up with both of them way before I came to this country I don't understand why Lele appeared saying that we were still dating. I know how you felt when you said you didn't wanna be some home-wrecker and that was good because I don't want to break someone's heart but obviously Lele didn't get the message." He said

"So are you kind of saying that I was your rebound after you broke up with your girlfriends keyword girlfriend is plural. I don't fuck cheaters. I don't fuck players. I made a mistake and now I'm going to fix that mistake by never talking to you again. Now, if you'll excuse me I have somewhere else more important to be thank you." I said angrily and walked out of the office and The dance studio.

~Later that evening~

Addison's POV

I was in bed that night thinking about what happened during dance and Zayne's explanation. I don't want to believe it but part of me tells me that he's telling the truth. I mean, we did agree to be fuck buddies but I don't wanna do it anymore because he did lie to me. Like, he could of at least told me that he had a girlfriend and she's a bit loopy and is convinced that we are still dating so you might wanna watch out for that or something. I don't know... I guess I expected more of him?

There was tapping at my window. At first I ignored it but then it got annoying. I went to the window and saw someone throwing small pebbles at it. I open the window and saw Zayne standing underneath my window.

"What the fuck do you want?! Fuck off!" I said getting angry at the fact he just came up to my house.

"Please, just talk to me!" He begged. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the window. A short while later I heard a strange noise coming from the window I looked up and out of the window and saw Zayn in the tree that was quite close my window. I opened up the window again and said,

"What the fuck are you doing?! Are you crazy?! Get down from there, you crazy bastard! You're going to break something!" I said from the window and he just climbed into my room.

"What the fuck are you-" I said but he crashed his lips onto mine. I pushed him away and slapped his face.

"What the hell are you crazy. Did you not get the idea? I don't like you. I don't want to be fuck buddies anymore! Leave me the fuck alone!" I said stepping away from him. I sat on my bed.

"Look, Addison I'm sorry but you're being difficult. I'm trying to explain to you. I'm trying to make you understand. But you're not listening. How the hell do you expect me to fix things if you won't even listen?" He said. He has a point

"But I don't want to listen to you. I don't want to be associated with you anymore- you're a fucking player! You played those girls- including me if anything! You said it yourself, they were both your girlfriend at the same time. I hate that and now you just come up here and kiss me like it's gonna solve everything- no it's not because what you did isn't okay, alright? You can't just think that- let me just say it because it's killing me. Okay, I admit it I thought I liked you. I didn't think about it though. I didn't want to admit it. You were like everything I wanted in a guy. You're funny. You're kind. You were everything but then I find out you were fucking me behind your, well, so-called girlfriend's back and then I find that you're dating them at the same time and you think I'm I'm going to be able to wrap my head around that so easily?! I've never really felt feelings for someone like I have for you okay! It's totally alien to me and I don't like it. I just wish I could understand it better than how I understand it now. I don't even know what to do with myself. I know, right now I'm ranting and raving but I have to get out otherwise it's gonna stay locked up and it's never going to come out. Do you understand what I'm trying to get at?" I asked. I can't believe I just said that.

"Yes, I do. And I can relate. I've never had so much fun in my life. And I'm not just saying that because we had sex... More than once. But I'm saying that because it's genuine. You are like I don't know, some magical being that I met- that I bumped into on the street and now I'm friends with like you're just amazing in general. And it shocks me as to how I know you and- basically, just to save all this drama, I think I like you too but I was too chicken to admit to it and then everything with Lele and Andrea just messed everything up and then I was confused and then you weren't talking to me and I don't know if you are ever going to talk to me again and then I just got worried because I don't wanna lose someone like you and. I'm sorry Addison. For everything. You're a wonderful girl and I don't wanna mess up everything for you. I know I should've said this all earlier and we wouldn't of had all of this drama and we'd still be friends probably and I'm sorry I'm- I'll just go now..." he sighed and went out the bedroom to use the main door this time.

I can't believe he just confessed all of that to me. I didn't see this coming! This whole time we both had some sort of feelings for each other that was more than just friendship and I- Zayne! Why do you have to do this to me?!