16.

Addison's POV

I sat in the gate waiting room hoping that time would go quickly and I could get on the plane. I had at least 15 minutes left until the gates opened. I just wanna get out of here already...

Zayne's POV

I checked the board at LAX. I had 15 minutes before Addison's gate would open. I tried to rush past but it was pretty hard seeing as the airport was vey busy today. I finally found Addison's gate and saw her. I think she was the last person seeing as the waiting area was empty.

"Addison!" I called. She turned around and her eyes widened. I rushed to her before she could move. It was like soles of her shoes had fused to the floor and she was stuck.

"What are you doing here?! How did you know where I was?!" She said

"Matt told me.."

"I told him not to tell-" I cut her off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What does it look like? I'm leaving. I can't live here anymore..." she said.

"But why? What about us?" I asked not believe if what I was hearing.

"There was never an 'us'..." she said quietly.

"But-"

"You destroyed the chance of there being an us when you decided to fuck someone after telling me you liked me back!"

"You saw-"

"Yes, I came over to your house that night to talk about whatever we were then I saw you and that girl... why did you do that to me?" She asked on the brim of tears. I've never seen Addison cry. Now I feel worse because she's crying because of me...

"She looked like you and-" my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact and my heart dropped.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Uh-"

"Just tell me already..." she asked wiping a tear.

"Hailey, the girl I was with when-"

"Answer the damn phone!" I swiped the screen.

"Put her on speaker..." She said and I did.

"H-hello?"

"Zayne?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm pregnant with your baby..." Addison's eyes widened and tears started to flow and she grabbed her bags.

"I'll call you back..." I hung up and grabbed Addison and pulled her towards me. She slapped me and got out of my grip.

"Fuck you Zayne!" She said and walked to the door leading to the gate.

"I love you..."

Shit!