4. {Edited/Add-ons}

Later That Evening

Addison's POV

My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. I answered it but didn't speak.

"Hello? Is this Addison ?" I recognised his voice.

"Uh yeah... Who is this?" That troll!

"It's me, Zayne. I need to apologise for what I did today. It was totally uncalled for and then I ignored you for the rest of the day. It just wasn't nice of me. Can we just forget what happened and be friends again?" He just friend zoned me!

"Uh yeah...Sure..."

"Oh good... Well good night best friend..." Gah! Double friend zoned! Oh poo!

"Night." I hung up and sighed.

*Sigh*

I soon fell asleep...

~~~~

"Stop..." I moaned as he kissed my neck making me wet in the process.

"You like it don't you princess..." His raspy and sexy voice whispered in my ear. That made me even more wet.

He trailed kisses down my body leaving love bites. He came back up again and nipped my earlobe getting it a little moist.

Sexy. As. Fuck.

His lips met mine again as I pressed my body against him eager to feel him deep inside my labyrinth.

I want him to make me scream with pleasure. I want him to mark his territory. I want him to run through the maze.

I want him to fuck me...
Hard.

He took off my bra and panties and-

--BLEEP...BLEEP...BLEEP--

The wonderful dream was stopped by my stupid alarm. Time for exercise!

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to find that I was actually really wet... I didn't know that these type of dreams could have realistic affects... Damn!

After my shower, I got changed into my sports outfit;

...and headed out for my jog before school.

I went down my usual trail through the park. I stopped by the knitting store and headed for the bench to say hello to Mrs Adams.
"Good morning Mrs Adams. How are you today?" I asked her as her little fluffy dog Pow ran around my legs.
"Hello to you too Pow!" I laughed.
"I'm fine Addison. Did you just come to say hello?"
"Yes, I have school in a couple of hours so..."
"Okay but before you go let me read your palm..."
"I didn't know you read palms.." I said reluctantly giving her my palm.
"Neither did I love... Neither did I." She rubbed circles on my palm and put her thumb on my wrist.
"Well my dear, it says that your true love is just around the corner." Weird.
"Uh okay? Thank you Mrs Adams. Have a good day!" I said before jogging off.

I ran around the track one last time before heading to Starbucks I went home and changed into this;

I ran around the track one last time  before heading to Starbucks I went home and changed into this;

I met Zayne on the way. I swear to god when I saw him there wasn't a dry patch in my underwear and I wouldn't be surprised if I leaked into my clothes!

 I swear to god when I saw him there wasn't a dry patch in my underwear and I wouldn't be surprised if I leaked into my clothes!

He reminds me of a cute school boy! That makes me sound like a pedophile!

Moving on...

"Addison?! Hello? Are you with me?!"

"Huh? What? Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I said did you watch Everton vs Arsenal last night? It was a sick game and we won!"

"No. I'm not into football that much. Who won?"

"Arsenal 5-2."

"Oh... Well this is our stop." When we got of the bus, there was a whole group of boys crowding round the gate.

"The hell is going on-" someone dragged me to the side then the boys started crowding round Zayne.

"I swear to god whoever is holding me back- I turned around and saw Sam, one of Jack's friends.

"I swear to god Sam, if you don't let go of me I will rip you apart piece by piece starting with your dick!" He let go immediately and I stormed to the crowd.

"Jack, I'm going to tell you and your dumb asses for friends one last time. I, am NOT Your girlfriend. I, hate you, with passion.  Taylor Swift sang it. We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like Ever! So you and your fucking twats best leave me and my friends alone or I  will come after every, single one of you! Got it? Good!" I grabbed Zayne's hand dragged him into school.

~At Home~

I prepared myself for bed and went to sleep. Today has been mind numbingly boring and I'm actually excited for this sexual fantasy.

~5 Hours Later~

I tossed and turned in m bed feeling very hot and bothered. I fully woke up and took of my pyjamas leaving my lingerie and went back to sleep.

~2 Hours Later~

I woke up again only this time feeling cold? I looked at the the time 3 am. I turned and saw that the window was open. I could've sworn that window was closed when I went to bed. I went and closed it but felt a breeze behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. Weird. Is it coincidental that it's almost Halloween?

I got back in bed only I couldn't sleep. You know when you get the feeling that you're being watched? That's the vibe I'm getting now...

I shifted trying to find a comfortable spot. When I did, I finally fell asleep.

Later, I felt the bed move behind me. At first I took no notice of it. The I felt fingers rubbing my back.  Then hot breath. I started to get up but a hand covered my mouth.

Oh no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger! Sorry, it helps me sleep at night knowing that you guys are trying to anticipate what's gonna happen next and I feel like being evil right now!

Sorry...

❣️❣️