14.

Addison's POV

I'm not one to avoid the person I like but it's different. I'm supposed to hate him yet here we are...
I haven't spoken to him in a week. I saw him yesterday. He looked at me and his eyes looked so hurt when I didn't say anything. I don't want to upset him.

Fuck! I've gone soft! This is why I don't hang around many boys!
This is so irritating. I have exams next week and I can't revise. I'll I think about is Zayne! It's annoying!

That's it, I'm gonna go to his house and sort things out! They say that enough is enough but I just can't seem to get enough of him...

I walked to his house. He only lives a couple blocks away from me so it's not that bad...

I opened the door. I forgot he gave me a spare key...
I went inside the living room and he wasn't there. There were a whole load of beer bottles on the table, sofa and floor. He's been drinking?! Nah, he's been floating around like a fairy- what kind of question?!

I went upstairs towards his room. I was about to open the door but I heard a noise too familiar for my liking...

I creaked the door open a little and regretted it instantly.

There on the bed was Zayne and some brunette fucking each other...

I knew it! This boy was trouble the day I met him! I should have seen this coming! Every time, I think he likes me back only for him to rip my heart out and smash it with Thor's hammer!

I ran out the house not caring about the noise I made and ran home.

I took my phone and called my uncle who lived in Englad...

"Hello Addison, how are you?" He answered.

"Hey uncle Kenny. Is that offer still available? You know, the secretary one?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes actually..."

"Good, then I'll take it. I think I can get out there in two days..."

"Great! That's wonderful news! I'll get transport prepared for you for when you get here, just tell my you flight info and I'll sort it okay?"

"Okay, thanks uncle bye..." I said.

"Bye!" I hung up and went on my laptop and search the soonest flights to London...

Tomorrow evening. 8 o'clock. Perfect. I'll leave then.

I went upstairs and packed most of my things since I doubt I'll be coming back...

I called Matt. I better tell him then.

"Hey Matty..." I said.

"Hey babes are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, come over. I need to tell you something really important..." I breathed.

"I'll be over in 5. Ciao." He said and hung up. Man I'm gonna miss that guy!

~~~

"Okay so what is it?" He asked eagerly.

"Okay so you know Zayne..." I started and explained to whole situation to him... Excluding my dreams. Those are for me, myself and I. I told him how I had just caught him and how I was going to London... Permanently.

"Oh my goodness! I'm gonna miss you Addi..." He said hugging me.

"Me too... But you cannot tell Zayne!" He stayed silent. "Promise me that you won't tell him what I'm doing!"

"Running away to another continent won't help you! I don't want you to go but I understand and I won't tell..." I sighed.

"Thank you..." I said hugging him again.