7. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I'm so glad it's Saturday! I looked at the time.  10:46 am. God. What did I do yesterday?

Wait?! Did I really fuck Zayne last night?! I looked around the room and someone's clothes were scattered around the room along with mine. So it did actually happen... Yes, finally!

I got out of bed and did my necessities. I can't be bothered to put clothes on so I just put my black lace breeds and matching underwear and walked downstairs.

Zayne was making something, which might I add smelt really good. He was standing at the stove in nothing but pants (If your British, I mean trousers) showcasing his nicely toned abs and muscles. He had messy bed hair and this was just the back view. I remembered last nights events.

The way he spoke to me with a raspy, yet sexy voice. The way he looked at me with pure hunger and lust. The way our bodies moved together in sync. How our moans filled the room. How I screamed as I reached my peak. How his eyes rolled to the back of his head with pure pleasure.

How we fucked. Hard.

I looked down and felt the moist heat between my legs. I pressed them together just to contain myself.

"Uh... Hi..." He turned around and looked at me up and down and licked his lips before smirking slightly. I totally forgot that I was in my underwear! Feeling kind of embarrassed, I sat down at the island and changed the subject. 

"What are you making?"

"Breakfast. Its done so do you want some?"

"Sure. Just don't kill me..."

"I can actually cook you know..."

"Sure Jan... Just feed mama!"

"Okay..." He set a plate down and started to physically feet me!

"Firstly, that tastes good and secondly, I didn't mean literally feed me!"

"Sorry but I couldn't help it..."

"Boi, you weird!" I said before he fed me again.

I finally finished eating and turns out he'd already eaten. Figures.

"Zayne... We need to- what are you doing?!" I half moaned as he started kissing my shoulder then moving to my neck.

"Giving you pleasure..."

"Yes... Right there oh- stop, we need to talk first..."

"After baby, relax. I need you right now. You've been turning me on and you bet you didn't even know it..." He's right, I didn't know it... How did I turn him on?

He sat in front of me and started rubbing up and down my arms making them tingle.

"Okay fine... But I'm not in the mood for foreplay. Just fuck me..."

"Sorry, I can't do that... You have to beg for it and beg for it you will. You see the thing in common that we both have is is that we both want it minus the commitment. Right, so, we can keep going this but only as friends... With that little benefit. If you get what I mean?' He winked and picked me up bridal style and took us upstairs.

He'd barely touched me and my body was already aching for him to touch me. He tired me to my bed and I lay there sprawled out on the bed, waiting... And waiting.

Zayne got in between my legs on the bed and hoovered over me. He talked kisses down my neck all the way to the hem of my underwear. I pulled my body up wanting him to touch me more but he just blew air on my kitten making the pre-cum soak my underwear completely.

He rubbed his hand against my kitten and I moan aloud making me even more wet if that was even possible. I stared at the the sex god in front of me and got even wetter.

He got off of the bed and unbuckled he pants and palmed himself in front of me. No, this is torture! All that's left to make it worse is of Jack J and Jack G came in and started fucking each other with Zayne jerking off while watching...

What, I'm a Magcon girl, don't judge.

He pulled off his boxers and I could see his pre-cum on the tip a little. He looked at me evilly and smirked that sexy smirk of his. He stared at me hard. I couldn't peel my eyes off of him. His little or should I say rather big friend was haunting me, taunting me all in my brain... I wanted it so badly to be inside me right now.

He started to jerk off in front of me while still staring hard at me. I wanted ride it so badly. You don't understand! His hand got faster and I got sweatier. He started panting heavily. "Please, don't..." I begged if he came,I'd of cried. I wanted him to fuck me so badly that I'm sure the temptation would kill me. 

"What did I say baby? You have to beg..."

"Please Zayne, I beg you!?" he didn't listen. "Please Zayne! I'm fucking begging you! Fuck me right now! Please daddy! Fuck my brains out! Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk! Fuck me! Fucking Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed.

He ripped my underwear off and threw the material somewhere. He took of my bra and untied me and slide some rubber on. I didn't get any time to process anything because he thrusted so hard into me that his whole length went in at once. I screamed with pleasure as he thrust into me fast and roughly.  Just how I like it...

He hot faster and rougher with each pound. I found more pleasure than I ever had before.  "Harder babe! Oh. Faster. Ahh deeper!" I screamed he got faster. The bed started rocking with us which I really didn't give a fuck about. 

He rammed into me one more time and that was my climax. My juices flowed out of me 6 times while he was still inside me. He pulled out fast and abruptly giving both of us added pleasure.

"Fuck Buddies?"

"Fuck Buddies!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited- Someone commented 'Fuck Buddies' so I've changed it!