11. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

I went upstairs after checking myself. Zayne was in bis room standing by the neat bed like a patient school boy. That bed will be far from neat when we're done...

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson.. a lesson that you'll never forget. A lesson that will leave both of us moaning. A lesson that will relieve your sexual struggles. Are you ready for this lesson?"

"Yes baby, come give it to me..." I walked slowly over to him dropping my coat and leaving my heels and lingerie on. I pushed him on the bed and turned off the lights leaving the lamp on. I then closed the curtains and leaned against the wall.

"You know, this lesson is gonna drain all my energy and I'm feeling a bit tired..." I walked to the bed and fainted on him. "See, I'm already-" he flipped us over so he's was on top of me. I gasped say the sudden movement.

"It's a shame that there won't be any breaks will there?" He's not controlling this! I smirked and shook my head. I palmed him through his pants (trousers) and fillips us over again.

"Not this time baby, I'm in control..."

I started to kiss down his chest to the buckle of his pants. I undid them then came back up again. I kissed his lips and attacked his neck making sure I left a mark. I went back to his pants and pulled them down..

He was left in his boxer and his erection waiting to break free. Poor thing...

I licked up his stomach to his lips.
"Yes..." I took off my bra and thong then took of his boxers so we were both completely naked.
"Oh baby, get into me!" I said crashing down onto him.

We both moaned as I rode him hard and fast. He flipped is over and started pounding into me.

The door suddenly burst open and standing at the door was-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't hate be. You're gonna be shook at next chapter! Omg we're almost at 1K thanks so much everyone!
❤️