8. {Edited/Add-ons}

Addison's POV

Zayne went home later that day. I decided to go shopping because why the heck not?

~At The Mall~

I was sitting in the food court when Jack sat down at my table.

"Are you rude?" I asked.

"Why did he leave your house today?"

"The fuck are you talking about?!"

"Zayne obviously!" He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me and since when was it your fucking business?"

"No..."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about you ass wipe?!"

"You didn't fuck him did you?!"

"No! Even if I did, None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have places to be. People to meet. Things to do. Bye!" Someone to do I mean. I got up and paid for my coffee and went home. Now I'm bored! Hey, I haven't spoken to Matt in a while... I wonder how he is. .

To: Matthew!
Heyo Shakira!

From: Matthew!
I wont giv up no i wont giv in!
Hey boo! What's dealin'

To: Matthew!
Nothin. Just bored. U wanna meet up n chat??

From: Matthew!
Sure boo. I'll c u @ the mall and we can go shopping!

To: Matthew!
Erm... No! Meet @ Starbucks and have coffee!

From: Matthew!
It was worth a try... K. C u in 20

To: Matthew!
K. Byeee!

I got dressed and headed to Starbucks.

"Adidas! O'er here!"

"Dude, what's up with the old English?"

"Well, there's a new gay guy in my poetry class called Ryan and apparently, he loves poetry so I'm going to try my hand at poetry..."

"Oh no! Is this like an experiment that supposed to go well but gets fucked up? If it is, please tell me in advance so I can prep myself!" I laughed.

"Okay maybe I'll rethink this whole poetry thing... Anywhore! What's going on with you? I hadn't heard from you in a while..."

Well, apart from the fact that Zayne snuck into my house and we fucked, nothing much...

"What did you just say?!" He yelled drawing a lot of attention to us...

"What?" Did I say that out loud?!

"Never mind... So, how's life?"

"Its good. Dance officially starts on Monday... Yay!" I sarcastically cheered.

"Aww, poor thing.. It'll be fine at least you're doing it with a sexy, Greek God of mischief also known as Zayne..."

"Shut up!" I hit his arm.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here? Speak of the devil and he'll appear..." I turned around and saw Zayne talking to some chick.

"Who's she?!" I said with a bit too much emotion...

"I have no clue, but I'll find out..."

"Whatever! What are you gonna do about Ryan?" I asked changing the subject.

"I don't- That's him!" He said gesturing to the guy near the slushy shack.

"Go talk to him then!" I ushered.

"Nuh uh! No. Nope! Not happening..."

"Fine, if you won't. I will. Oh and if I get his number, you owe me!" I said getting up and walking toward this Ryan character...

"Excuse me. Ryan is it?"

"Yeah... Sorry, do I know you?"

"No. But I don't know you either so. That's not the point. Anyways so basically my friend Matt thinks you're nice and basically can I get your number?"

"Sure... ***-***-**6. Tell Matt that I'll catch him later..."

"Okay... Thanks. Bye. " I waved and went back to our table.

"Here you go. No need to thank me..."

"Oh my god! You're the best!"

"Oh, he says that he'll catch you later..."

"If I wasn't gay, I'd kiss you right now!"

"Okay, that's new-" my phone went off and it was Zayne.

From: Papi

GET TO MY PLACE NOW!

To: Papi

Okay...?

"Uh Matt, something came up. I have to go..."

"Why? Is Zayne texting?" The actual fuck!

"No! I just have to go, its *ahem* urgent... Bye!" I grabbed my bag and headed to Zayne's apartment.

Zayne's place...

I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. Zayne opened the door and dragged me in.

"Zayne! What the actual fuck?!" I say looking at him. Something's not right. I can't read his face.

"Zayne, what's going on?" I said getting closer to him.

"Who was that guy you were talking to near the slushy shack?" He asked with no emotion.

"Is that what this is about? You made me think it was something serious-"

"It is serious! Just tell me who he is." He started blankly.

"Fine, if you must know. That's was Ryan, Matt's crush..." He stayed silent.

"What so you get jealous and not even an apology?! Okay then let me ask you a question! Who was that blonde girl you were talking to?"

"That's Andrea... She's my uh... My... Girlfriend..."

"What?! What the fuck did you just say to me?! She's your what?!"

"She's my girlfriend..."

"You dickhead you, you moron! Why would you do that?! You have a girlfriend and you fucked me... Shouldn't you be fucking her? I mean it makes sense because she's. Your. Girlfriend! Sorry Zayne but I ain't no boyfriend stealing hoe so this fuck buddies thing isn't going to work out..."

"But she's not my girlfriend. I broke up with her."

"So why didn't you say so?! Know your tenses boy! Know your tenses! You made me think that I was some stupid, horny, bitch-ass bitch boyfriend stealing hoe! I mean c'mon! If you broke up with her at least say she's your ex-"

He crashed his lips onto mine to shut me up. He pulled away. "I'll shut up now..."

We hung out for awhile before I left. Nothing happened today and I'm kind of glad because I'm so fucking sore!

I went home and feel asleep.

What a day...