My Hero

"You look absolutely stunning babe." Shawn said as I walked down the stairs.Shaen stood at the end with a rose looking ever so handsome in his grey suite.My long black dress trailed behind me as my high heels clinked at the steps."Thank you and it isnt cliché at all that you are standing at the end of that stairs for me." I laughed.Shawn held out his hand and pulled me in for a kiss,handing me the rose."Well when your girlfriend is a princess you have to be a cliché prince."
"Oh please.You consider yourself a prince.You are my peasant." I laughed.Today Shawn and I were going to his very close cusion's wedding and Shawn asked me to be his date.We walked into the livingroom where my parents were so say goodbye."You two look amazing." My mom complimented."You guys look nice." My dad commented."Before you go we need pictures!" My mom squealed.Shawn laugh as we went to the hallway so my mom can take pics on my phone."Jasmine is it okay if you take a picture if Y/N and I on my phone?" Shawn asked.
"Of course Shawn." My mom said.Shawn handed her his phone and we posed for a few pictures before heading out.My parents and I were staying in a condo in Toronto which I bought a few months ago.I lived in L.A. but we all decided to come to Canada for 3 weeks of vacation.Shawn and I sang all the songs that played on the radio.The destination wasnt tgat far.About 15minutes away.When we arrived many guest had shown up already and was inside.Shawn's cusion's wedding was at tge Graydon Hall Manor.An old beautiful building.The wedding would be outside and the reception would be held inside.As we entered the venue the photographer took a picture of us.We went and took our seats,Shawn talked to his family and introduced me to everyone of them.This was my first time meeting them all and they were all very kind and welcoming.I met Karen,Manny and Aaliyah.We all complimented each other and talked a little bit.Eventually it was time for the wedding.The ceremony was a beautiful emotional one.I couldn help but think about that being Shawn and I one day.He had his hand around me the whole thing.We made our way to the reception area and sat at our table.I nestled into Shawn's arm and we stayed like that until Shawn had to make his speech.I watched as Shawn walked up and took the mic and began."Love is something so raw that you really cant define what it is.Its just a feeling you get and its an instinct you trust.Love is something hard to find yet so easy to get once found.To find someone you love so much is an amzing thing.To love someone is a gift and to be loved back is a blessing.So today we celebrate the gift and blessing of love and I am so happy that I had the chance to wittness this.So congratulations to my amazing cousion and her husband on their marriage and I cant wait to see that the future holds.Cheers." all glasses were raised and claps errupted.Shawn returned back looking proud."That was amazing babe."
"Thanks.I love you."
"I love you too." Everyone was eating and chatting away.Shawn introduced me to the newly wedded and decided to chat a bit.I quickly excused myself to use the washroom.I exited the room and walked down the empty hallway and quickly freshened up.I was walking back out when suddenly a  hand grabbed my waist and jammed me onto the way."Ow.What the hell?" I looked and noticed it was some guy I never saw before nor had Shawn introduced me too.The guy grabbed my hands and held it down so I couldnt fight back."Let go of me!" I yelled not to loud since I didnt want to make a huge scene.The guy's hand ran up my slit along my leg.I tried kicking him but I failed."Shawn!" I screamed.I doubt he would hear but it was worth a try.The guy's lip began to leave kisses along my neck."Let go!Shawn!Shawn!" I screamed as the man's hand went dangerously up my thigh.I shut my eyes tight hoping someone would see.His hand went higher and higher.Tears slipping down my eye until I didnt feel the man on me.I was free.I opened my eyes and saw the man on the floor cupping his face with an angry Shawn hovering over him."Dont you ever and I mean ever touch my girl again you sicko." Shawn turned to me and ran up cupping my cheeks.His anger now replaced with worried."Honey are you okay?Did he touch you?What did he do to you?" I began crying more and just hugged him while crying.Shawn placed a hand around my hip and the otger sttoking my hair."Shh.Its alright.I am so sorry babe.Shhh....I am here now." Shawn looked at me and wiped my tears away."Lets go." He said.His arms around me tightly.We returned to our seat and Shawn told his parents what happened and they all comforted me."I think I should take he home.Babe?" I looked at Shawn and nodded saying bye to everyone.The car ride back was silent until we pulled up to my condo."Babe I am so-"
"Shawn it wasnt your fault and I should be thanking you for bring my hero and saving me.I love you."
"But what if I didnt-"
"But you did and I am fine because you did.Now go back and enjoy your wedding.I love you and will see you tomorrow."
"I love you so much Y/N." Shawn said before placing a kiss on my lips.I walked to my door and watched him drive off.My hero.