Car Crash Pt.2

"Jason," I muttered.
"Shawn,I am so sorry I didnt see the car.It broke the light and when I drove of it hit us." Jason tried to say while breathing into the mask.He had lost a lot of blood,I could tell."Its okay.Where is Y/N?"
"I think they took her back to the hospital.They said it was urgent.I am sorry Shawn." Jason coughs up with some blood."Its okay.I know you wouldnt want it this way.I am going to find Y/N.See you at the hospital." I gave him a quick pat and ran to my car to get to the hospital.I sigh in some relief.She wasnt dead,she could never leave me here alone.She knows she is my everything.On the way to the hospital I was able to call everyone who needed to know.As I reached the hospital I ran out the car and into the reception area and asked the woman for her.She said y/n was in surgery so I would have to wait.I sat down in the hallways dreading every moment.Eventuall y/n's parents ran through the door and a short while later so did mines along with Aaliyah.They had came to visit us in New York for Christmas hence they are here.We all sat there some talking some silent like me."Shawn she is going to be okay." Aaliyah tries to calm me down."I know she is."
"Then why are you still crying?"
It was then I realised I was.I was still crying because the love of my life is in surgery from a fricking car crash.Aaliyah hugged me as I continue to cry,everyone trying to be positive saying it will be alright.After about 30minutes a doctor comes out."Ms.y/l/n."
We all stood up."I am her fiance,this is her parents along with mine.How is she?"
"Well the crash was a lethal one but she somehow was able to fall onto the ground of the car causing minimal damage to her ublike the drive who got ut straight on.So she is okay.There was some internal bleeding but we fixed that and she had surgery from a fractured wrist and a broken foot but she will be okay but there are a lot if bruises and cut on her body.The material of her clothes sheilder her from the glass sticking her back so we must be grateful." I couldnt believe she was okay.She was."However she lost a rather good bit if blood but we will give her it later today.If you would like to see her,you can but she may seem a little hazy." We thank the doctor and I immediately walked to the room where y/n sat straight up and was looking at her ring.She looked a little pale,her wrist in bandages along with a cast on her foot and a few scrapes along her face and neck,arms and legs but she still looked amazing.She looked up at me and smiled as I rush into her arms and kissed her before letting go."I thought you left me." I muttered."I would never leave you.Even in the face of death." And I couldnt have imagine a better woman to spend my life with.