Drunk (Imagine for Rin❤)

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone buzzing for what seemed for hours.I squinted my eyes as I tossed around my bed to grab it off the nightstand.'Geoff' was displayed brightly on the caller id.I groaned watching the time seeing it was 2am."Hello," I mumbled displaying how sleepy I was."Hey Rin,Geoff here,listen Shawny boy here got a lil too much tonight and he is wasted so we are dropping him over by you."Geoff slurred."Mhmm.Sure.Whatever just dont drive."
"We're in an uber dont worry.See ya in a few." I hung up and got out of bed and threw on a robe over my nightwear and stumbled into the bathroom to get a few things for Shawn such as aspirin and water and placed it on the nightstand.I then went and got some fresh clothes out for Shawn and sat on the armchair waiting for the door.After a few minutes an I began to fall asleep,there was a knock at the door.I opened it and saw Geoff holding Shawn who couldnt even stand properly.I sighed and cleared the way for them to enter."Geoff I could carry him if its too much for you." I offered."Its okay really." Geoff then carried Shawn and rest him on our bed.I walked downstairs and offered Geoff if he wanted to sleep over or wanted anything to eat or drink but he declined."So from the way Shawn is I am taking it that your early birthday party was a success?" I asked walking Geoff to the door."Yeah.It was awesome but next time you need to come.You know Shawn doesnt drink that much when you are around."
"Yeah well I had to go to a few meeting today and run a few errands so I was tired.I didnt reach hoke till 11 last night but I will be there for your birthday dinner party for sure." I reassured Geoff."Okay well see you then.G'nite Rinny see ya later." Geoff said before walking to the Uber car.I locked up and returned to our bedroom where a wasted Shawn was spread ontop of the bed.I laughed as I approached him."Shawn,babe,come on you need to change."
"S-sure h-hunnnnny," Shawn smiled making me giggle.I pulled out his shirt first and then his pants.I changed him into some sweatpants and he claimed he was hot so he refused to put on a shirt."Hun,you know your the best wife ever?" Shawn spoke.I smiled and thank him."I cant wait to have kids.I want a big family so that means we need to f-"
"OKAY THEN." I cut Shawn off and laughed.It was such a sweet speech till the end."Here babe drink this and take these." I handed Shawn the water and pills as I slid out my robe."Holy f*ck you're hot." Shawn blurted out.I found myself constantly laughing at drunk Shawn."Thanks.You hot too."
"No I mean seriously Rin.You got so much shape and that ass and your breast.Holy mother-"
"OKAY THEN." I blushed."Well thanks for that compliment I think.Now come on we both need sleep.Goodnight babe." I took his glass and helped him get into bed and I slid in.I turned on my sides ,my back facing Shawn.I was getting back into my sleepy sleep until Shawn's hand began to trail up my thigh under the sheets.His arm passe my hips and slid under my top,his hand going up my stomach,his head inbetween my neck as he placed sloppy kisses along my shoulder blade."You know I may be drunk but I know for a fact we never had drunk sex before." Shawn whispered as his hands slid into my pants,a moan escaping my lips.His fingers found roamed inside my pants,any little action causes me to moan.Shawn then flipped on top of me so I was under.Our lips connect quickly and an intense makeout session was made."F*ck Rin," Shawn moans as his hips rocked back and forth."Shit," Shawn cursed and suddenly jumped off of me and ran to the bathroom where he got rid of the alcohol in the toilet.I groaned as I got out of bed to rush to Shawn.I gently stroked his hair as he puked,his face red as he falls inbetween my legs."I'm sorry hun I didn-"
"Shawn babe,its okay.This is why drunk sex isnt a great idea." I laughed to myself,"Come on,brush your teeth and lets get you to bed." By the time Shawn and I reached in bed it was 3:15am and I couldnt be more exhausted.I made sure Shawn was okay and drank some water before going back to bed.I rest my head on Shawn's chest as his hand wrapped around my body tightly."I love you Rin."
"I love you too Shawn," and with that I fell asleep peacefully expecting to wake up in the afternoon.Atleast that is what I thought.I woke up to loud coughing and banging of cabinets.I rolled in the bed to be welcomed by emptiness to confirm it was Shawn in there.I forced my eyes to open and stare at the clock 8am it read.I stretched my arms and walked to the bathroom to find Shawn once again hovering over the toilet bowl."Hun I am so sorry.I didnt mean to wake you." Shawn panicked.I laughed lightly and filled a glass of water and grabbed some more pills and handed it to him."Its okay babe.You're not feeling well so as your wife its my job." I sat on the edge of the bathtub as Shawn drinks his medicine and sat on the toilet and flushed it."Go to bed.You came home late and you have a hangover."
"Okay." Shawn stood up and rinse his mouth and splashed some water on his red face."Come to bed with me too.You havent gotten atleast 5 hours of sleep thanks to me."
"Fine." I got up and walked with Shawn to the bed where we feel back to sleep.It was around 11 am when i woke up to use the washroom.Shawn was peacefully asleep as I slid out of bed.I decided that I might as well make the most of the morning that was left.I took a quick shower and changed into a tanktop and sweats.I grabbed my phone off the dresser and watched to make sure Shawn was asleep.I then walked down into the kitchen where I made some toast and made some peppermint tea for Shawn while I took some juice.I checked the time and saw 12pm and as on cue I heard Shawn's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.His top body still shirtless."Morning babe,I made breakfast for you." I smiled.Shawn smiled and walked up to me and kissed me gently,"Thank you for all of this.From taking care of me last night and every other night I was a chore for you." Shawn said kissing my wedding ring."I love you and dont ever think you are a chore Shawn.Now eat and drink up to get better."
"Tell me how was I able to get an amazing bestfriend and wife at age 23." I smiled as Shawn gave me one more kiss on my cheeks before going to eat his breakfast.The day was then spent with movies and relaxing as I ended up falling asleep in Shawn's arms.