Mornings

I woke up,stretching my body after a long sleep still keeping my eyes closed."You up hunny?" My amazing husband,Shawn asks.I opened my eyes to some face to face with Shawn as we both were on our sides.He smiled and just stared at me and I couldnt help but stare back at how lucky I was to be married to him."Yeah,I am now." I smiled.Shawn just watched me and placed one of his hands on my cheeks."I love you Y/N."
"I love you too babe." Shawn then turned on his back and I adjusted myself so my head was on his chest."Do we have to go out today?" Shawn groans pressing his lips on my head."Yes,silly,you have to finish your album up." I giggled."Mhmmm.I want to stay with you." Shawn whined like a little kid."Okay I knew we married young but I thought my husband was 23 and not 4."
"Well I thought my wife was 19 and not 47." I pretended to act offended and slapped him on his chest and walked out of bed."Hun I am sorry I was kidding."
"Too bad Mendes." I teased pulling out one of Shawn's tshirt and putting it on."Please come back." Shawn pouts.I laughed at his foolishness and give in.I walked over to him and put my legs around him as he sat up.I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head in the crook of his neck."Fine." I mumbled.I felt Shawn light chuckle through the vibrations in his chest.Shawn wrapped his arms tightly around me pulling me even closer to him.His long fingers trailing up and down my thigh barely touching my skin putting me on the edge.I placed small kisses along his neck causing him to moan.His hands trail up my tshirt and I pulled away to face him.Our lips just millimetres apart,his breathing heavy,his hands now holding my thighs.I let my lips gently graze his before pulling away and jumping out of his reach."What the hell!?" Shawn asked fustratedly."I told you,you have an album to finish.It you do that by the end of the day,you will get a treat later." I smirked,winking at him.His cheeks flustered red,"Promise?" He said coming up behind me.I turned around facing him,"Promise."