~02~

♣️

I slumped on the couch beside Rosé at our waiting area after the rehearsals. Boy, that was exhausting. Adding the unwanted presence of a certain someone, I feel my whole energy being drained.

We are currently having a break while waiting for the other groups to finish their rehearsals and for the live broadcast to start. I am usually ecstatic going to music shows to perform and interact with our fans and other idols. Today, however, is an exemption.

"What's wrong Lisa?" Rosé asked as I rested my head on her shoulder and sighing at the same time. "This is so unlike you."

"You look the same like that time when you accidentally pooped on your new pants." Jisoo unnie teased, but I can see the worry in her eyes.

"Yah! Unnie" I smacked her arm playfully, "You know that was Dalgom, not me!"

"Dalgom would never do such thing. Afterall, I was the one who raised and trained him." Jisoo unnie retorted and I just stared at her in disbelief.

How can she believe that such a gross deed was done by a human and not by a dog. Well, that's Jisoo unnie alright.

"Uh huh, no wonder Dalgom turned out the way he is now." Jennie unnie remarked.

"Yah! Jendeuk! I thought we were on the same side here!"

"I don't remember taking your side, Jisoo-yah."

"Yah! Why are all of my dongsaengs act so cheeky towards me. I don't remember raising all of you to be like this."

"Correction unnie," I grinned at her, "We were the one who raised you, not the other way around."

She attempted to tackle me down, but being the taller and stronger one, I pinned her on the couch and tickled her uncontrollably. The four of us played and bickered for a while until the television was turned on by one of our managers.

The all too familiar music blared from the speakers as a group of boys danced smoothly to every beat and rhythm. And there he is, performing their song Blood, Sweat and Tears like nothing happened hours ago. As I looked at him closely, I can't deny the fact of how attractive he looks in those clothes - dark tailored suit and tight pants.

His fluid movements are close to perfection, his soothing voice fits his lines perfectly, his aura exudes sensuality and confidence. I can't fault him as an artist, but he definitely need to keep that wanton body of his on check and spare innocent people such as myself from getting a heart attack. Moreover, from having my pure mind tainted and my innocence shattered.

I am now getting curious about the girl whom he was "playing" with earlier. She must be a true beauty, having caught the attention of the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Judging from the way she acted and how she was dressed, I am betting that she is too, an idol.

Not that it's my business anyways. They can openly flirt and screw each other for all I care as long as they don't do it in front of me. I furrowed my brows still focused on the screen when Rosé nudged me.

"I think our maknae has taken a liking on someone." She teased, smiling widely at me from ear to ear. "I wonder if who is it."

"ChaeYoungie! You know I would never replace you." I hugged her tightly from the back not wanting to be teased about the fact that I have been staring at the screen for quite sometime.