~10~

"Bastard."

Her slap resonated around the empty room. Too hard, it left a brilliant red mark on his smooth cheek. Much to Lisa's dismay, he didn't budge from it, not even a flinch. The flash of wicked gleam in his eyes and his lopsided smirk implied that it only added fuel to his burning excitement.

"Where are your manners, Miss Manoban?" The way her name silkily escaped his mouth made goosebumps erupt on her exposed skin. "Calling your teacher a bastard. Bad girl," he clicked his tongue in disproof, tightening his grip around her waist and hips.

Lisa squirmed to break free from his firm embrace, but he pushed her against the door, encaging her within his impressive, muscular body - narrowing down her chances of escape. "Let me go, Jeon," she whimpered at his roughness.

"Let me go or I swear I'm going to break every limb of yours. Right here. Right now," she demanded, now simmering with utmost rage at her pleasantly entertained captor. If he is not letting up, she might as well consider snapping his neck for good riddance.

"I'd like to see you try," he challenged straightaway with a slick smile. Jungkook was more than delighted by her agitated reactions, like how a wolf grovels before devouring its prey. She is his prey.

"This isn't part of the deal."

"The deal was - you, proposing your own terms before I could even say mine. I am merely complying to what was requested of me," he leaned forward, murmuring his deceitfully sweet words into her ear. "Now be a good student and finish what you have started."

Crashing his lips into her plump ones, he kissed her with intense passion. His hands hungrily explored her body, drawing circles around her back and caressing her bare thighs. Lisa gasped in surprise at how he explicitly lifted the hem of her skirt, touching her sensitive skin. It allowed him to slip his tongue into her parted lips, exploring her every nook and cranny, not missing a corner.

She released a muffled cry from the foreign sensation, melting in his mercy as he sucked her tongue drawing it into his mouth. He sunk his fingers into her soft hair, pulling back her head to deepen the kiss.

It was an irrational and foolish thing to do - driven only by unchecked impulses and a good amount of surging hormones. He loved how she tries to resist his advances, it incited his desire to make her submit to him and his biddings. He loved every second of it and he knew she does too. Lisa may deny it until her grave, but she can't hide how her body responded and reciprocated his actions.

Lisa felt his grasp loosen as he pulled away for some air. She too, was panting hard. That moment was her chace to flee. Yet her weak knees betrayed her, keeping her feet cemented on the ground. The starving beast before her seemed to yearn for more - more to defile her innocence. She arched her back involuntarily in pleasure as he nibbled the tender spot of her ear then descending down on her neck. His wet kisses and hot breath drowned her into a euphoric limbo she can't escape.

"Lisa," he moaned huskily as he nuzzled his head at the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. "I...have to..."

Knock.

Knock.

They froze. The pounding on the door grew louder and the locked knob started to turn jerkily. "Hello? Is anyone there?" They skipped from being frozen to completely petrified at the sound of the voice.