~12~

"Mine."

He breathed heavily on her ears, then worked his lips down her exposed neck and collarbone, eliciting soft sighs from the blond girl beneath him. Enjoying the way she responded, his kisses deepened; sucking and nipping on her milky white skin, marking her as his. He broke their contact to admire the visible red bruises he made; a repellant for men going after her. She belonged to him. And no one else's.

"All of you is mine," he growled, cupping both her cheeks and filling the gap between their lips with a torrid kiss. She tangled her fingers with his dark locks, mewling at his touch tracing the outline of her clothed chest, leaving trails of wet hickeys as he went lower. "Don't let anyone touch you like this. Or touch you at all."

"Kookie yah..." a loud moan escaped her mouth when he unclasped her bra and began rolling his tongue on her stiff nipple while kneading her other breast. The sound of his name from her mouth was enough to send him off his wit's end. His growing erection started to throb in pain beneath the tight boxers encaging it, eager to be released.

He wrapped an arm around her back to bring them closer, brushing his hardened bulge against her wet core. She pushed him lightly in surprise at the sudden lewd sensation she felt between her thighs. "I-it's too fast..." she panted, her hands on his shoulders.

Jungkook grunted in annoyance from being interrupted. He grabbed both her wrists, locking them together above her head with his one hand. The other worked down on her lacey underwear, slipping it off quickly before teasing her wet folds. "It's your fault baby doll, attracting all those guys. I need to put a mark on what's mine to ward them off." Her insides clenched as his fingers inched dangerously close her opening. She gasped when he finally slid one of them in, slowly thrusting it back and forth.

"I...c-cant, p-please...ah..."

"You're saying no, but your body can't deny it," he whispered in his husked voice. She blushed harder when withdrew his finger coated with her sweet juices and licked it clean "You want me badly just how much I want you." He positioned himself between her legs and pushed himself in, screaming her name as he went. She, too, screamed his name as he delved in deeper into her.

"Kookie..."

Then everything came falling apart.

Jungkook woke up with a start; his bare upper body was drenched with cold sweat, chest rising up and down in a rapid pace and an aching boner.

"Kookie?" A deep voice called somewhere from the distance. Adjusting his vision in the dimly lit room, he saw his hyung standing at the doorway with an anxious look on his face.

"Hyung?" He called back. "What are you doing here?"

Taehyung eyed him curiously and the disarray of pillows and sheets on the bed, and down the floor. "I came to get you for breakfast," he said scratching his head. "But when I knocked, I heard you breathing heavily and sort of moaning from the other side."

He gave his hyung a muddled look, attempting to look convincing as possible. The dream he just had was not something he can easily disclose with him even though they were very close. After all, Taehyung is that someone in their group who can't normally keep a secret. It's not that he deliberately tattles it to anyone, it's just that he can be hyperactive sometimes; that once he opens his mouth, spilling out of a lot of things follows. News will surely spread like a wildfire - and he can only pray for his dear life once it will reach BamBam and the others. '97 liner or not, he will definitely face the most barbaric punishment of all time.