~03~

♣️

I, Lalisa Manoban, have been completely abandoned by luck. I had known for a fact that I am not the most fortunate person there is, but am I this ill-fated to find myself in such a dreadful situation?

With his arms on either side of me, and my back against the cold toilet wall, I am trapped. I can feel his gaze burning right through me, studying me intently with those same eyes. Not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing how scared I am, I forced myself to stare back at him.

Wrong move, Lisa.

I took a deep breath as I take in every detail of his face. He looked even more handsome upclose. The light reflected his fair skin well, which is in great contrast with his dark locks. Taking a closer look, those pair of chocolate eyes have specks of hazel, making them more alluring and draws you closer.

"Are you done staring, doll?" A smirk formed on his pink lips, "I know that I look good, but I never thought that you would stare at me so shamelessly."

Jerk.

I flinched at his sudden touch. His cold fingers now gently stroking my cheek. As if by reflex, I slapped his hand away, harder than I intended.

"Feisty. I like that." He chuckled at himself, looking very amused at what I did.

"Do you know why I'm here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. The instant change in his tone gave me goosebumps - the sense of alarm gripping me.

"If you are worried about what I saw earlier, consider it forgotten." I said bluntly, grateful of not stuttering as I spoke.

In a split second, he leaned his face closer to mine, only a narrow distance separating us. I gulped hard at his action, and felt my cheeks blushing deeply. My reaction certainly did not escape his eyes, as I saw that annoying contentment on his pretty face.

"Who said that I want it forgotten?" He whispered huskily into my ear. His hot breath against my skin sent shivers down to my spine - a sensation foreign to me. "Even if you go public with such information, nobody would take it seriously."

"Then what exactly did you come here for?" I calmly replied, confusion evident in my tone.

He snickered softly at my question. "I saw the way you look at him. You like him, don't you."

I froze. My eyes widened in shock but I managed to regain my composure. "I don't know what you are talking about." I said, acting as oblivious as possible.

"Don't play ignorant with me, that won't work. You want him. You desire him. Too bad, Jimin doesn't want the likes of you."

His words echoed across the closed space. Tears threatened to fall down as I felt my body going numb from his insult.

"Surely, you did not think that you stood a chance, did you?"

I snapped.

I raised my hand ready to slap him but he caught my wrist. I tried prying my hand from his grasp only to be pulled closer towards him. My slender body is pressed against his solid ones, one hand is still tightly holding on me while the other snaking around my waist.