~05~

♣️

He is leaning back on the exit door with arms folded across his chest. I must have been too immersed talking to my mom to not notice his presence behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want my questions answered." He bluntly said, directing those dark gazes at me.

"Questions?" I looked back at him, baffled.

"Come on, noona. How can you forget about it?" He pouted, giving me his most adorable puppy eyes. The duality of Jeon Jungkook. He can turn from being a cute bunny boy into a perverted ass in a second.

Ugh. I did not know that he has some aegyo up his sleeves. I'm weak for such things. Ignore Lisa. Ignore.

"I'm sorry, Jeon. Your words are easy to forget. Just like you and your existence," I answered haughtily. "If you would kindly peel yourself off from the door, I have friends to be with and a game to win."

His expression reverted into indifference as he slowly moved forward to where I was standing. I immediately backed away only to be met by the cold stair railings. I inhaled deeply and faced him head on. He is now standing dangerously close to me, only a few good inches separating us. As he brought his face closer to mine, I was gripped by the sudden rush of sensations I kept hard to forget.

His gaze lingered from my head to toe biting his lip, purposely sending me off the edge. I turned into a deep shade of red from his intense stares. My pulse quickened in the same rhythm as my pounding heart. With much force, I pushed him away before things can get out of hand like last time.

"Your actions say otherwise," Jungkook sniggered at how he affected me. "Admit it, you can't stop thinking about me after that day. I bet you kept on fantasizing about the kiss...and maybe something more." He cocked his eyebrow suggestively.

"I know that your ego is big but I never imagined that you would be this conceited," I fired back, my tone scathing. "Stop messing around with me and go back to your girlfriend."

"Are you perhaps jealous?"

I scoffed staring at him, incredulous. Wow. Just wow. Here I thought that Jisoo unnie's overconfidence is unrivaled but his is way beyond extreme, like that of a deluded psycho.

"Cocky much? Can you do me a favor and stop bothering me? You and your antics are such a pain in the ass."

"You piqued my interest doll. Let's say that your attitude and looks gives excitement in my dull and boring life."

"I'm not here to amuse you, Jeon. Find someone else to ease your boredom because I certainly am not your personal entertainer. And can you not call me doll? I have a name." I said annoyed.

"But I want you. Will you be mine?"

Playboy. He already has a girlfriend who is most men's ideal type and he has the audacity to hit on me. I believe he has messed around with a lot of girls and had their feelings toyed. If he thinks I'm easy, he better think again.

"No, and never will be. I don't want to play your little game. And I certainly would not take interest in the likes of you."