~11~

The meeting with the PR representatives had only lasted for 30 minutes, shorter than they have expected. And much to Lisa's surprise, it did not involve lengthy interrogations or excruciating punishments for their rule breaking. So far, their boss remained oblivious about that little incident. Instead, it was more of a good news informing them of the upcoming collaboration stages they will individually participate in for the SBS Gayo Daejun. Rose, being in the acoustic stage and Lisa on the street dance opening number.

The two were giddy with anticipation and nerves at the same time. It will be a chance for them to exhibit their true potential, and prove that they deserved to be called Monster Rookies not just because they came from a big company. However, it will also be their first time working with other artists outside their label and alone without their other members.

Tomorrow will be the start date for their rehearsals. They were being thrown straightaway into the spot; without giving them enough time to prepare physically and mentally for the magnitude of responsibility in representing their group. What can they expect as an idol, really? Producers and company executives don't alter their schedules to accommodate you. You adjust yours to fit theirs – even if it meant waking up in the middle of the night to shoot for an endorsement campaign. Not that they can complain anyways.

"Unnie! Jennie-unnie! Jisoo-unnie!" Lisa shouted as soon as they stepped foot inside their dorm, unable to control her excitement in sharing the good news.

Jennie came out from the kitchen wearing a flowery apron and holding a spatula at one hand. "Are they finally kicking you out of YG Lisa?" She said in a cheery tone, "Before you leave, can you first clean up your mess in the bathroom?"

"And leave your entire make up collection behind," Jisoo added, giving her a big hug while patting her back. "We will miss you maknae. Don't cry, unnie will comfort you. There, there."

"Yah! What made you think I'm leaving?"

"You're not?" The two oldest asked in unison, showing their disappointment.

"No."

"Oh, then we got our hopes up for nothing," Jennie shrugged, walking back to the kitchen, followed by Jisoo.

"Are you two that eager to get rid of me?" Lisa said puffing her cheeks and adapted a fake, wounded expression, clasping her chest for more effect.

"Stop with the aegyo Lisa," Jisoo scolded with a cringe. "That's one of the reasons why we want to get your ass kicked out to the curb."

"What's the meeting about then?" The dark haired inquired, stirring the pan full with rice. Lisa's mouth watered at the sight of food and its delectable smell. Her unnie's kimchi fried rice was so far the best that she has ever tasted; even those in restaurants can't rival it. "Don't you dare Lalisa," she warned at the maknae who started to make her way closer to the stove. "If you don't want to sleep outside tonight, better behave yourself."

She glowered in defeat and sat next to Jisoo at the kitchen island. Jennie always meant what she said, once a threat is made, better back down or suffer the consequences.

"It's for this coming Gayo Daejun unnie," Rose exclaimed in happily, like a kid receiving her first Christmas present. Well, that's just like her, showing a whole range of emotion over the simplest things. "Lisa and I will be collaborating with other idols. I will be singing and she will be dancing."

"Daebak!" The oldest shrieked out, getting affected by Rose's infectious enthusiasm. "I'm so proud of my kids. And proud of myself for raising you well." She pulled the three of them in a tight hug. One can't really get a praise from her, without praising herself first.