~09~

♣️

The limo pulled up at the grand entrance of the Sky Dome. The arrivals area was cordoned by a number of burly security guards to ward off the massive crowd. Fans and reporters alike milled closer and closer, taking out cameras ready to take photos and videos. Colourful banners and posters of various idol groups adorned the sea of people, held by groups of eager fandoms waiting for the artists to arrive.

As BlackPink stepped out from the car, every head turned, their presence demanded attention. Flashes and clicks of camera from all angles followed them, capturing every possible moment they can get. The girls carried themselves with elegance and toughness, only a true YG artist can pull off. They strutted their way on the red carpet and owned it, just like real models on the runway. Graceful and confident.

Lisa flashed her most radiant smile, answered interview questions fluently and acted what was expected of her. She portrayed her role well, very well that she started believing it herself. That, she simply is another rookie idol trudging her way into the spotlight and performing in front of thousands audience was her only concern. How she wished it were true. How she wished to escape the turmoil of emotions and thoughts deep inside her.

Jungkook kept pushing her off the brink of her sanity. It did not help much when another vibration came from her phone. The message was short. The two words flashing on the screen was his reminder of their deal. Or maybe a warning.

[Unknown]
Tick Tock

She gulped.

Their turn on the red carpet event was over and they were now headed to the waiting room with their managers. As they joined the queu of program directors, staff and other idols, Lisa took notice of the all too familiar figures walking ahead of them.

Backtan Sonyeondan looked glorious as ever. Clad in fine tailored suits of different shades of black and grays, they easily stood out amidst the density of good looking and well dressed artists. With trained eyes, Lisa skimmed the seven men searching for the particular silver head. Except that his hair is no longer silver, it has been dyed into a nice platinum blonde. He has never appeared more angelic. However, the more she stared at him, the louder the devil's words echoed in her mind. He is just like me.

Rosé nudged her slightly on the arm and gave her a knowing smile. She, too, was looking at the same direction as her, but solely focused on another person. It is hard for Lisa to admit, but the coconut head doesn't look too bad at all in his matching suit and tight pants. Set of female eyes kept on checking him out, some in discretion while others did so openly. It was a mind-boggling thing for her to witness, he is attractive yes, but definitely not in the same category as her mochi.

BTS disappeared behind one of the backstage doors with their name plastered on it and so did most of the crowd. BlackPink also went to their designated room for touch ups and have themselves sorted out before the program starts. Having secured their earpieces and head mics on place, they were briefed together with other idols who will be performing for the first half of the show.

Awaiting their turn, Lisa felt restless and jittery. Adrenaline has spiked her system earlier than she wanted. In an attempt to settle down her uneasiness, she wandered her way absently along the corridor. Too preoccupied to notice the door opening beside her, she staggered backwards and shut her eyes instinctively, waiting for the impending fall. Yet she didn't. A pair of strong arms tightly held her waist and shoulders preventing the impact. She nearly choked when she saw who her saviour was.