~06~

♣️

Lisa has the faintest idea as to how she got back to their dormitory. The only recollection she has was storming out of the building, taking three steps at a time down the emergency stairs. All she wanted that time was to get away as fast as she can from Jungkook and his profanities. She despised him to the extent of not wanting to be in the same room nor breath the same air with that insufferable prick.

She plopped down the couch savouring its comfort against her rigid body. Not only is she physically tired, but also mentally drained all in credits to him. His insolent remarks and overbearing attitude stirs up an unknown emotion within her, and Lisa hates how he affects her. All he did since the day they met was cause her trouble.

For a while, she stared blankly at the stark ceiling, too comfortable to even move an inch from her position. Closing her heavy eyes, she felt her consciousness slowly slipping away to be reeled back by a loud grumble coming from her stomach.

Right, it was nearly 3 in the afternoon and the last food she ate was a slice of sandwich for breakfast. Thanks to that airhead, the free lunch she played hard to earn has dissipated into nothingness.

"Unnie! Jisoo unnie, I'm hungry!" She called out. There was no answer, only silence resonated around the room.

"Unnie!" Lisa shouted and this time, Dalgom came charging towards her and barking frantically like a mad dog.

"Right. Everyone went out and I'm home alone now," she muttered sadly to herself. "Dalgom-ah, you'll keep me company, okay?" The dog simply looked at her for a few seconds and turned around walking away.

"Yah! Such a snob. Your owner did raise you well." The two of them have a love-hate relationship since day one, equated to 90% of hate, 2% of love and 8% unsure.

Forcing her body up, she sluggishly headed to the kitchen and opened some cupboards in search for her favorite brand of instant ramen. Not that she can't cook, but it is the most convenient to prepare given how hungry she is. Lisa considers her cooking skills average or maybe a little bit above average, if she says so herself. That is why upto now, she can't understand why Jennie would prohibit her from using the kitchen following that day when she cooked for them.

Lisa's famous curry catastrophe, as her unnies call it. Two months after living together, she offered to cook them Thai food out of the blue to the utter surprise of the three. Afterall, her nonexistent cooking is limited to instant ramen, toast and occasionally burnt eggs - if you can even call that cooking. Her determination only grew as she saw how they exchanged nervous and doubtful glances at amongst each other. Heck, she even phoned her dad for professional guidance.

Two burnt pans and broken dishes later, with red face and sore arms, Lisa was staring at the horrendous brown substance bubbling angrily like a failed science experiment. It looked remotely the same like the appetizing photo in the recipe book. She was so sure that she followed the instructions well, so how did it turn out like that?

Startled by the shrill cry of Jennie at the doorway with Dalgom in tow, she began stirring the so-called-curry-but-does-not-look-like-one in front of her like its the most natural thing to do and ignoring the older girl who is looking around in horror. The once gleaming counter top was covered in sauce, cutleries on the floor and pieces of shattered plates everywhere - their kitchen was beyong recognition. 

Focusing her attention to the now thick sauce, she stirred more and reached absently for the nearest bottle of water to make the dish less concentrated. The minute she poured the liquid, the pot was engulfed by balls of flame causing the two of them to duck under the table out of fright.