Chapter 10 Do you want to go out with me?

Yoongi's POV:

I'd have to admit I was a little jealous.

Instead of Jimin I got a little kid and all he talks about is Kim tea hung,

"man doesn't tae look really good today?, I wanna ask him out but I don't think he likes me back."

kook said while twiddling his pencil.

" I honestly don't ca- "

I was about to finish my sentence when I thought well if they started dating Taehyung won't flirt with jimin.

"I think you should ask him."
I said in an encouraging voice.

"Really! You know what I'll never know if I don't try! I'm going to do it right now!" He stood up quickly an ran over to Taehyung.

Well that was concerningly easy

********************************
Taehyungs POV:

I was taking when a cute little kookie started running over to are desk with a big smile on his face.

"Tae! Tae!"
"Yes?!" I yelled back smiling.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?!" He yelled and then covered his cute blushing face with his hands.

What! He likes me back! Omg! omg! omg! omg! I screamed internally.

"Yes I would love too." I said in the lowest coolest voice I could possibly produce

I replied trying to not scream my heart out.

"Really? Oh my god I'm so happy!" He yelled and kissed me on the cheek and ran back to his desk.

I sat there dazed with my hand resting on my cheek where he so delicately kissed.

"Omg you guys are so cute" jimin said while smiling.

Oh shut up. I said and put my head down to cover my blushing face.