Chapter 14 Spider

Yoongi POV:
"DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!?!?" Jimin yelled and then he immediately stood up and speed walked out of the room.
What. Just. Happened.
I tried to think of what he said might have meant. What does he mean, what am I doing to him! It's more like what is he doing to me! He's being freaking adorable even when he's not trying too! He then walked back in very awkwardly. On his way to sit down he accidentally elbowed the Mountain Dew on the table causing it to fall and spill all over my shirt and pants."SORRY! OMG IM SO SORRY HERE ILL GO GRAB A TOWEL!" He yelled and left the room once again. Jimin it's fine! I yelled so he could hear me from the other room. Could I Mabye take a shower though I'm kind of sticky!
"O-OH OK ILL GET IT READY!" Why is he screaming? I paused the movie credits and started cleaning up the mess. Once I was done I went to the bathroom to go clean up. "I'm sorry again." Jimin said softly behind me. No it's good, go turn on a different movie that won't scare you. I said back.
"O-Oh ok if you need anything just yell for me." He walked back to the living room.

Midway through the shower I heard a scream. "JESUS CHRIST" I heard jimin scream at the top of his lungs.JIMIN?!?! I ran as fast as I could out of the shower and put a towel around my waist. I ran as fast as I could to the living room where I saw jimin standing on his coffee table pointing and screaming at the the ground. "S-SPIDER!!!" Jimin screeched. Really jimin I said annoyed. I went to go see the spider he was screaming at. HOLY SHIIIIIIIII!!!!!
I screamed and then joined jimin on the coffee table we stayed there for about 15 minutes waiting for it to leave. I then remembered I was in a towel... I blushed really hard how can I get out of this situation.