Chapter 26 Shut up

(I'm currently typing with one hand because I hurt my thumb)
JIMIN POV:

hoseok told me too meet him in a random park.

Once I left yoongi I drove straight there.

"Jimin! Come! Hey In!" Hoseok yelled his eyes were blood shot.

"Why where are we going?!"
I yelled unsure if I wanted to get in his car.

"SHUT UP AND GET IN!" I could tell by the desperate time of his voice I need to get in.

I jumped into his car and I imeditly froze. I'm the back seats there are guns on the back seat.

"Hoseok! Why the heck is there guns on the back seat?!?!" I yelled

"Shut up focus yoongis dad came to take yoongi today." He said without taking his eyes off the road.

I stayed silent.

"We are going to his house too check if he's there. And if he's not there I have an idea of where he is." Hoseok said In a serious voice.

We pulled up to yoongis house.
We both imeditly ran into his house. The door was unlocked...

We frantically searched.

I looked to the ground and my heart dropped.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

I stumbled back and hoseok catcher me. "Breathe, breathe." Hoseok calmed me.

"Come on let's go save him."

We drove into this sketchy looking parking lot of what I assumed was an old abandoned restaurant.

"We here. Here take this you will need it." He handed me a hand gun.

My eyes were wide. "H- Hoseok!?"
I yelled.

"Shut up ok this is all I have for a plan, we are going to stay low I don't want to hurt anyone and I'm sure you don't want to either."
I nodded.

"We are going to sneak into the kitchen where yoongi is, please be prepared for what your going to see, we are going to grab him and leave. If I'm correct the boss my "dad" is going to take a break in about 20 minutes. D.o we need to get in the building and wait. It's incredibly important that you are silent. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Lets do this."