Chapter 12 Unexpected "date"

YOONGI POV:

After school I was walking home and it started raining I didn't mind though I actually liked the rain it was calming.

I looked up to see my sad house and sighed.  

I walked up to my door and sat there for a second preparing my self. I opened the door to see my mom passed out on the couch surrounded by bottles of liquor.

I scoffed and walked to my room.
I sat down my stuff and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I could see my self in the reflection of my mirror while taking a shower. I can see all the bruises and scars on my body.

It didn't need to be like this. If my parents were just happier if my dad weren't layed off, if he wasn't cheating on my mom with her best friend if he didn't kill his self if I was just a better son and not just a disappointment.

I was brought out of my deep thoughts when I heard my phone ring from my sink. I stepped out of the shower and put a towel around my waste and grabbed my phone and answered.

Hello? I asked not knowing who would call me at this time.

"He is this Yoongi?"

"Yes. Who is this."
I answered.

"Oh hi Yoongi it's jimin!"

"What? How did you get my number?"
I asked.

"You gave it to me silly" Oh now I remember.

"Why are you calling?"

well I was wondering if you were busy?"

"Well I was just taking a shower but I that's it why?"
I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house a watch a scary movie I just bought with me" jimin asked.

"Uh sure..."
I said not aware I was blushing thinking about watching a movie with jimin.

"great! Thank god I didn't want to watch it alone lol, I'll come pick you up in about 30 minutes is that ok?" He asked exited.

"Yeah sounds good I'll be ready bye."
I hang up the phone and immediately ran straight back into the shower at finished washing my hair as fast as I could I then ran to my closet and grabbed the nicest clothes I owned which just happened to be the only Clean ones.

I then quickly dried my hair and when I was done I heard a knock on the door

I first went to my mom to turn her on her side so if she would throw up she wouldn't choke.

I kissed her forehead softly and went to the door. Jimin was wearing a fluffy pastel blue/grey sweater he looked freaking adorable.

 Jimin was wearing a fluffy pastel blue/grey sweater he looked freaking adorable

"Hi" he said with a smile. Hey I said trying block the view of my mother on the couch."you ready to go?" He asked. Yep I said while walking out of the house and shutting the door behind me.

While we were walking to his car I got really embarrassed of the way my house and yard looked it was bad but he didn't seem to care.

On the car ride to hi house he was playing I smile by day6 which just happened to be one of my favorite bands.

"Ok so Yoongi I forgot to ask do you have any allergies? Because I bought a lot of snacks" jimin asked while unlocking the door to his house.

"Nope but what were you going to do with all the snack if I said I couldn't come?" I asked jokingly.

"Probably just eat them haha" he replied.

Omg his laugh was adorable.

We stepped inside his house it felt weird because I've been here before.

"You can go make yourself comfortable on the couch I'll go grab the snacks"jimin said while walking into the kitchen.

I sat down and looked  around his living room it was odd he had no family photos no family albums nothing.

"Ok so I bought The Ring you ready?" He asked putting down the bag of snacks.

"yep lets do this I can't promise you I won't fall asleep half way through though." I said while grabbing the soda on the table.

"Ok here we go!" He said while jumping on the couch

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
sorry Ima have to stop it here I'm tired and I have to get up early tomorrow:|