My Sister's Best Friend

Chapter 1

Camila P.O.V

"Hey mila." Jennal said as she made her way to my locker.

Jennel and I had known each other since we were born, she's like my sister. Our mother's have been best friends since high school.

"Hey Jen."

"I missed you muffin , Its been too long."

"Jen Its been like two days."

"My point exactly." Jennel said as we both laugh.

I felt a hand snake around my waist and soft lips kissing my cheeks from behind. "Morning baby." Cece whispered .

I shuttered as her warm breathe hit my ear. "Hey beautiful." I turned and kiss her lips softly. I smile into the kiss as she pulls away.

"I have to get to class before I'm late." I nodded and smile as she kisses my cheeks again and walks away.

I turn facing Jennel again. "Mila I love you, I really do , but I hate your girlfriend." Jennel said looking at me with an apologetic look on her face.

"Jen come on you don't even know her."

"Mila she's my sister's best friend, I think I know her pretty darn well." She said raising her voice a bit.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I ask clearly annoyed. I know Jennel never really like Cece, even before we started dating, I just never really understood why.

"Noting, just forget it."

"Jennel please, I need to know why my bestfriend doesn't like my girlfriend."

"Mila like I said its nothing, I just never really take to her that's all."

"Fine lets go before we're late to class." I said as we started walking to our class.

Lauren's P.O.V

As I walk the hallway I was greeted with 'hey Lauren,' 'how was your summer,' 'are you ready for soccer this season.' I smile at everyone responding with 'hey' 'great' 'hell yeah.' It was pretty obvious that everyone knows and loves me, I mean how can they not. Am the hottest pieces of shit like in ... Ever, haha, omg I crack myself up. Ok Lauren stop it, people will think you're crazy. Anyways, as I was thinking, I've been captain for the past two years and lead my team to championship victory making ourselves known as the best high school girls soccer team in the country.

I felt a heavy object on my back, breaking my trance. "Come on laur, give me a piggy back ride to class."

"Mani get your ass down." She jump down walking beside me to our class.

"You're a bitch."

"And you love this bitch you slut."

"True that" she answered, we both laugh. "I heard we have a new math teacher." She said as we walked into class.

"Well that should be fun."

A/N: So I wrote this on tumblr and decided to post it here. Its my first ever fan fiction so please be gentle.  Hope you like it.