Chapter 30 - Mending Friendship

No P.O.V

Beautiful green eyes scan through the hallway as it made its way pass the students. Spotting its target the girl smirk making her way over.

“Hey sexy”

“Hey Lauren” the brown eye girl squeak.

“I was wondering if you wanna hang out at my house after practice this evening”

“What’d you have in mind?”

Lauren slowly leaned in “I have a few things in mind we could do” Lauren rasped in the girl’s ear.

Lauren watched as the girl took her bottom lip in-between her teeth “I thought you and Camila was together”

And just like that the smirk from Lauren’s face was gone but she quickly composes herself “You know I’m not a relationship person”

“She seem like the only exception”

“Jade” Lauren spoke softly “No one’s the exception”

“I’ll be there”

“Good”

_

“Look who finally decided to show up” Normani growl at the taller girl who’s making her way towards her.

“You missed me that much” The older girl teases.

“How could you?”

‘Smack!’

“It’s like déjà vu” Dinah whispered, remembering the other morning when Jennel slapped Camila because of the same situation.

“You know most people greet others with, I don’t know, a hug. What the hell babe?” Cece said while rubbing her cheek.

“How the hell could you do that Frey?! Especially to your best friend, I don’t know how you live with yourself”

“I live just fine ok, plus Lauren wasn’t supposed to fall for the girl.”

“You need to apologize to her” The dark girl demanded, crossing her arms over her chest

“C’mon lolo knows I love her”

“Apologize Frey”

Cece groan “Fine”

_

Lauren stroll through the hallway looking down at her phone, the bell had just rang signaling the end of lunch.