Chapter 29 - Tiger is back

Lauren's P.O.V

It hurts like a bitch ahh I can't fucking take this. The one fucking time I let my guard down, I let someone in they freaking hurt me. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. Of all people I didn't think Camila, my sweet, innocent Camila, oh fuck she isn't innocent I hate that bitch. Why did she do this to me?

Tears rushes down my cheeks as I curl up on my bed. Memories of last night keep flashing back in my head. It still feels like a fresh new womb, raw and vulnerable. She broke me, she broke my heart.

Flashback

"Cut the act now Camila, geez you could be such a baby" Cece then turned to me smirking

"It was all a game love"

"Game?" I asked confuse at what Cece's taking about and why the hell she's here ruining Camz and I's perfect night. "What's a game?"

"Didn't Camila tell you, we started this as a game, Camila pretended to like you then go out with you, she doesn't care about you Lauren" Cece finish and I feel it. A sharp pain to my chest, so this is what heart break feels like.

I look at Camila as tears run freely from my eyes "Please, please tell me this isn't true" I begged, stepping closer to her "She's lying right, Cece's lying?"

She looked at me with those brown eyes that I've learn to love, tears pooling in them "I'm so sorry Laur" She whispered looking down.

"NO!" I shouted at her. I shake my head not wanting to believe it "No Camila you're lying to me, I FUCKING LOVE YOU" I screamed at her "How could you?" I barely got out.

"Ahem" I heard Cece clearing her throat behind us.

I snap back around "You fucking bitch!" I muttered running up to her, attacking her to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?" I yell, pulling at her hair as I straddle her.

She quickly rolls us over now straddling my waist "You needed to learn your lesson, you need to know who the real fucking bitch is!" She shouted "You really think I'll let you get away with eyeing my girl then beating me up in front of the whole student body"

"I thought we were friends" I said looking at her

"That didn't seem to stop you before" And then it hit me, Camila.

This has all begin with her, Cece and me fighting, our friendship being on the rocks. Cece has been my best friend since forever, we grew up together. She's always been there for me, to protect me. She once broke a guy's nose for calling me a bitch when I rejected him.

Sisters before misters, will in this case mistress. Cece always had to be on top, she always had to be the best.

I guess I didn't realize she got up of me cause now she's holding her hand out to help me up. I huff getting to my feet on my own. "Enjoy each other, bitches deserve one another" I muttered before storming off.

End of Flashback

After another hour I finally decided to get my ass out of bed, I've spend my enter morning there, one more minute and I might go crazy. I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, oh wait no ... more like good morning hmm it doesn't even have a word to describe how you look" Chace teased. Did I mention I didn't sleep last night?

"Ha-ha you're so funny" I sarcastically replied

"Hey, come on" He said wrapping an arm around me "These stuff happens, that's life, you'll find someone way better" I know he's trying to comfort me but this doesn't make me feel any better.

"I know she was your first love Laur but don't let this get you down; no one is worth your tears when they do something like this." I smiled at Megan's attempted but she's right. I'm not going to let any girl get me down.

The tiger's back ladies and gentlemen!

_

Monday morning

No P.O.V

Dinah and Jennel walked through the doors making their way towards a certain locker. Jennel angry as hell, matching of to a particular brunette Dinah following right behind.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jennel spat.

Camila turned around alarmed "What?" but was rapidly smacked on her face by the other girl.

"How dare you? She's my sister Camila" Jennel argued

"Listen Jen please let me explain" The younger girl pleaded rubbing her now red cheek.

"Save it Cabello, I can't believe you'll do something like this"

"In the first place I thought you didn't want us together!" Camila shouted

"I thought she would have hurt you, I was just trying to look out for my best friend but I shouldn't have. I guess I was protecting the wrong one"

"I'm sorry" the younger girl whispered looking down.

The dark hair girl shakes her head "I shouldn't have let you come in-between me and my sister"

"I'm your sister" The younger girl mutters looking up at her best friend, tears on the brink of her eye.

"No Camila you were just my best friend"

"I am still" Camila defended

The other girl shakes her head "That line is really blurry now Camila"

The brown eye girl looked up to her other friend who's been unnaturally quiet this entire time "DJ?" She whimpered

Dinah looked at her apologetically "Sorry dawg"

Camila nodded as the other two girls left, a single tear made its way down her beautiful red cheek.

_

"I swear I'm gonna kill her" Normani said, taking her seat next to the green eye girl.

"Leave it she's not worth it"

"Laur c'mon Cece needs to be thought a lesson"

"I don't wanna keep fighting with her ok, so please just drop it" Lauren said taking out her notebook.

"I don't get you two's relationship, you'll be a complete bitch to each other and then you're good" The dark girl said shaking her head.

"I seriously didn't expect that from Cabello. What you gonna do about her Laur?" Drew asked.

"Yeah like you don't even look sad about the break up" Wes added

"Not to fear my friends but the tiger is back and Cabello better watch out"

A/N: Comment within 5 minutes and I'll post another.