Chapter 14 - Family

Lauren’s P.O.V

“So what are you doing this evening?” Normani asked as we headed to soccer practice.

“Today’s Tuesday, right?” she nodded “My parents said Megan’s coming over for dinner and her family, which I’m guessing she might be married” I shrug as we entered the locker room

“So how are things between the both of you?”

“I only saw her like three times but she’s try to convince me she’s the best sister ever and I’m just ignoring her” I said as I began to change to my soccer uniform. Finishing and turning towards mani who was also ready.

Putting her hands on my shoulder, looking into my eyes trying to gain my full attention by this action also hoping her request is more affective “Try giving her a chance ok, maybe she isn’t that bad promise me”

“Ok” I nodded

Camila’s P.O.V

“I still can’t believe you like my sister … it’s just … I don’t know, weird” Jennel said as we exited the school.

“Why?”

“I just never pictured you as her type; don’t give me wrong I had my suspicions about Lauren liking girls I just didn’t think it’ll be like you”

“I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or insult”

“It’s a compliment ok chick, you’re innocent I just thought she’ll dig more the bad girls, you know.” 

“You wanna watch them practice” I said jumping in excitement

“Ok, you’re newly found obsession with my sister is creepy”

“I’m not obsess” I defended “I just think seeing her all worked up and sweaty It’ll be kinda hot” I said a bit shy biting my bottom lip looking down.

“Aww is someone blushing” She teased “Ugh but now I can’t get that image out my head, gross”

“Whatever but can we please go, pretty please Jen” I begged giving my best puppy face.

“Fine but not for long I got to get home”

“Yah” I said clapping happily.

No P.O.V

Soccer practice was finally over as coach dismissed them, Lauren jogged to the stands after spotting the two girls during practice which was pretty hard to miss cause of Camila’s cheering.

“I got to tell coach to hire you as our own personal cheer leader” Lauren teased as she climbed a few steps to get to where Camila was at.