Chapter 28 - Just a game

A/N: Thank you all for all your wonderful comments; I love you guys so so much. Just wanna let you guys know in previous chaps and also this one you’ll see a short dialect between two people, that’s very important in this chap it’ll make sense, hopefully.    

It’s been somewhat three weeks since the outburst Camila had with her parents, noting much had change. Arianna still refuse to talk to her, Camila started of ignoring her parents for holding back such information from her for so many years but being the loving, kind hearted persons she is, she caved quickly.

Lauren’s been there for Camila right through this, she’s been her rock, her stability, every step of the way. She’s there at 3 in the morning when Camila isn’t able to sleep, her mind fill with what if’s, what could have been and how’s. What if she was the one they had been put up for adoption. How her life would have turned out? What would it have been like to have a sister growing up? Of course she considered Jennel like a sister but Arianna. That’s her real, flesh and blood. But never the less through it all Lauren was there, with one touch, one kiss Camila forgets it all cause that’s just the effect that Lauren has on her.

_

Lauren sits on the stool at the counter playing around with the spoon in her hand “I’m really not good at this Meg” she whined

“Lauren grow a pair, you’re a Jauregui you can be romantic, it’s like our middle name” Megan encourage from the other end of the counter.

“Nope mines just Michelle” Lauren shake her head, Dipping the spoon into the baby food before feeding it to Nathen.

“You’re such a dork but seriously Lauren … Think!”

Lauren looked at her nephew on his baby chair “What do you think I should do little buddy” she said in a baby voice while playing with his fingers. “I think I’m in love with her” she muttered

“Wait, you just figured that out?”

Lauren nodded

“Cause I could have seen that since I first met you guys.” “Lauren I’m proud of you” Megan stated her sisterly voice kicked in at how happy she is for her little sister.

“Do you think I should tell her?”

“If you feel it, do it. Don’t rush it, when you feel the time is right tell her” Megan advice

“What if she doesn’t feel the same?” Lauren whispered looking down

“Laur she’ll be crazy if she didn’t and I’ve seen you guys together it’s totally mutual”

“I can’t believe it’s already one mouth, whoever thought I’ll last so long with someone” Lauren chuckle

“Ooh I know your history Lauren Michelle” Megan replied laughing

“Heyy, in my defense what can I say, I like people”