Chapter 12 - Ridiculous

“Lauren I’m your sister”

The words echoed throughout the house Camila and Lauren completely frozen at the newly found information with one thing on their minds ‘how could this be?’

+++

The two younger girls stood in silence staring at the woman in front of them processing the information for a solid five minutes. Megan finally breaking the silence “Lauren look I’m really sorry for telling you like this but I couldn’t help myself, ‘I’m your sister’ not every day you hear things like that and I just really wanted to see you” She spoke with such sincerity in her voice which when unnoticed by Lauren.

“Listen I don’t know what you want or what you are trying to do but you have to leave and never come back” Lauren shot back with such harshness and aggression.

“Lauren” Camila warned looking up at the brunet at her side.

“Camz she’s obviously trying to pull some kinda shit here- Lauren spoke but was cut off by Jennel shouting throughout the house calling for camila.

“Listen you have to leave right now” Lauren demanded glaring at the older girl but before she could make any other movements Jennel was at her side.

“Mila there you are I’ve been looking all over for you” Jennal said then looking at the door “Oh I didn’t know we had visitors, I’m sorry for my sister’s impoliteness please come in”

“Jen no she was just leaving” Lauren retort    

“Oh thank you I would love to” Megan said flashing Lauren a chase smile across the face before following Jen into the living room.

Camila turned to Lauren being the only ones left at the door “Laur I think I should go”

“No camz please stay I need someone to keep me from going ape shit on her ass”

“Ok … but what if she really is who she said she is?” Camila ask somewhat shy hoping not to piss Lauren off.

“Let’s just hope not” The older girl reply making her way to the living room.

“Laur dad just called he just landed he’ll be home any minute and mom should be off work by now”

“Fucking perfect” Lauren muttered under her breathe

Megan sat on the couch, Jennel standing by the window leaning against it as camila sat on the single couch while Lauren sat on the arm rest.

The silence was becoming unbearable as Camila decided to speak up “I didn’t introduce myself I’m Camila”

“It’s nice to meet you Camila” Megan replied

“Yeah she’s my best friend, she’s like a sister to us” Jennel said if only she knew how awkward that statement was right now.