Chapter 16 - New interest?

No One P.O.V

“You nervous?”

“Nah, why would I be?”

“Lauren you don’t need to hide your feelings from me, I know we’re not as close as you and … Cece were but it doesn’t mean I don’t know when you’re lying” Normani argue.

After school Friday both girls decided to head to Lauren’s and hang out which Lauren was more than happy for. She just really wanted to keep occupied so all her thoughts won’t go back to a certain brunette girl as usually. It would be an understatement to say it was an understatement that she was nervous.    

“I just really like her and it’s my first time going out with a girl … in this way” The green eyes girl, explain. “She is just so frigging perfect, you know” Lauren continued as she sat on her bed gazing at the ceiling with the biggest smile across her face. “There is no doubt that she makes me happy, the way she smiles, how she crinkle her nose in the cutes way, oh and how she bits those lips my heart just turns into a million butterflies. How is it possible that someone could manage to be so cute and adorable but at the same time so sexy, I’m stunned” She breathe out in disbelieve.

Normani pops down next to her “Looks like somebody has it bad” She tease

“Yuh think”

_

“Dawg Lauren gonna be like ‘wat up camz yuh lookin hut’ and you gonna be like ‘oh stop it lolo you be sexy’ and then she’s gonna have her way with you right then and there” Dinah teased as she spins around on Camila desk chair.

“Dinah!” “That’s not going to happen ok, I’m not ready for stuff like that and she knows that”

“Whatever dawg but don’t take too long Lauren’s hot and I guess she really likes you but she aren’t going to wait forever, yuh feel me?”

“I rather not”

 Dinah stuck her tongue out at the other girl. “Does Jen know about the date?”

“No I haven’t told her yet”

The younger girl scoot her chair closer to Camila who was currently seated at the edge of her bed “Chacho you better tell her before she finds out some other how, she’s gonna flip after she finds out you’re going out with Lauren”

Right then the door bust open “who’s going out with Lauren”

_                                                                                                  

Lauren stood in front of the mirror looking over her outfit, grey benne, with chop top, red leather jacket, blue jeans and pair of black boots. (Outfit from ‘anytime you need a friend’ on xfactor) “Hmm I look hot if I do say so myself” She said to herself.