Chapter 21 - Girlfriend?

Camila’s P.O.V

We pulled up at school, heads turning and constant staring as Lauren parked, she got out making her way over to the passenger side opening the door for me, did I mention the door opens upward I know awesome right. She helped me out the car after grabbing both our bags and my hand in the next.

We made our way towards the school, entering as the hall echoed with the sound of applause, all heads turned in the direction of us eyes fixed on Lauren as people randomly came toward her patting her on the back, high-five or shouting congratulations. Lauren had the biggest smile plastered across her face I know she loves this, the feeling that people actually appreciate her hard work. I watched as her teammates  made their way towards her, I wanted her to enjoy her moment so I tried slipping my hand out of her grip which only made her hold on to it tighter, pulling me closer.

“Laur you did it yesterday and the team as well as the whole school is so proud of you” Cece said, like when the heck did they started talking again.

“Hey we did it ok blonde” replied Lauren as they engulf each other.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lauren motion to Normani who started walking over to us with her hands behind her back. As the darker girl came up to us I saw Lauren slipped our bags to her turning back to the crowd.

“As I already have everyone’s attention I have one request I’ll like to make so can you guy listen up” Lauren shouted over the soft mumbling.

Everyone’s eyes glued to her as she continued not before turning towards me.

“Camila?” She smiled

“Y-yeah?” I stammered out not really sure where she’s going with this and also not really liking all the attention.

“You’re an incredible person, you make me really happy and I never thought I could actually like somebody this much but life got crazy ways of working out and I’m ever grateful for being able to know someone as amazing as you” She pause turning to mani who reveal a bouquet of roses behind her back handing it over to Lauren.

Smile never leaving her face she got down on one knee “Karla Camila Cabello you mean so much to me it’s indescribable, well you do me this honor and say you’ll be my girlfriend?” Gaps were heard throughout the hall and light mummers, I guess no one was expecting this.

“Yes everybody we’re kinda going out!”’ Lauren shouted after over hearing ‘are they together’, ‘I never knew Lauren liked her’, ‘what’.

“So camz? My knees are killing me” To say I was shock would be the understatement of the year. I was with a girl before who didn’t even wanna be with me in public and now here Lauren is in front of the whole school declaring her feelings for me, I was speechless.

“Camila say yes!” Someone shouted from the crowd as Lauren let out one of the cutes giggles ever.

“Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!” Everyone started chanting.