Chapter 26 - I need to know

A/N: It’s time for this story to pick up a pace so if you’re confuse about anything, feel free to asked and from now on there are going to be a lot of drama, so hold on to your seats little munchkins.

It was Thursday morning when Camila awoke thoughts of the previous day still playing along in her head. Her parents had arrived home late last night so Camila hadn’t had an opportunity to speak with them yet. After getting ready the girl made her way down stairs which she was greeted by her parents in the kitchen.

Her dad sat at the table reading his papers and her mom was busy getting breakfast ready.

“Good morning daddy” She greeted placing a kiss on the man’s cheek then doing the same to her mother.

Camila sat down across from her father as her mom placed a plate in from of her and the man which they immediately dug into.

“I guess the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree” Camila’s mom said chuckling.

“So um I made a new friend this week” Camila informed hesitantly, not sure how to bring up the topic.

“Really sweetie, that’s amazing, who is it?” Mama C asked

“Her names Arianna, Lauren and I meet her at the mall Sunday and she so happens to go to our school. I also met her mom her name was Sinhue Grande.” Camila said as papa C almost choked on his pancakes.

“That’s great sweetheart” The man smiled

“Yeah she told me she knew you all daddy, did you guys go to school or work together or something?” She asked playing innocent

“Um something like that baby girl”

“You guys should catch up” She suggested

The man smiled and nodded glancing at his wife with a worried look. They were all finish eating, Camila headed up stairs to fetch her bag. As the girl made her way back down she stopped in her tracks hearing her parents whispering.

“She can’t find out about this Maria”

“I know but what are we going to do about her?” The woman asked worriedly

“We need to call Mr. Green, she’s not supposed to be anywhere near Camila, if she finds out the truth she’ll hate us”

Mr. Green, Camila thought, the man who called yesterday so this means they’re talking about Ari’s mom but what does she have to do with this?

_

“Lauren!” Camila shouted through the hall way.

“Hey babe” Lauren smiled as the younger girl approach her.