Chapter 18 - Can't you see she likes you!

“Sooo how was the date?”

“It was actually pretty good she loved it, thanks to you”

“Well you know I try but I’m just awesome like that.” Said Megan

“Yeah, yeah” Lauren said flipping her off. “But like seriously thanks Meg, you do this stuff for me and I’ve been horrible to you”

Megan looked at her younger sister leaning on the counter she made her way in front of her cupping her cheeks.

“Laur that was the past honestly you warmed up to me faster than I thought”

“It was the kids that got to me besides your awesome like that right” The younger brunette tease.

“Whatever” Megan said sticking her tongue out. “But Laur you’re my sister, my blood I’ll always love you no matter what and I’m always here for you”

“Thanks Meg I love you too I feel like I’ve known you forever” Lauren stated as both girls embrace each other.

“And I’m glad I don’t have to worry about underage pregnancy with you” The older girl teased as they broke the hug.

“Haha you think you funny huh”

“I heard something about pregnant tell me, tell me” Chase said entering the kitchen overly excited “Wait, is Lauren pregnant I didn’t know little Camila had equipment like that”

“Megan” Lauren whines

“Chase” Megan warned

“Lauren” Chase called

“What. Wait why’d you call my name?” Lauren questioned confusingly

Chase shrugs “I thought we were playing a game by saying each other’s name” Both girls just shook their head.

“Where are Nathen and Emily?” Lauren asked

“They’re in the living room with Shay” Chase replied

“You’re sister’s still here?”

“Yeah she’s staying with us for a while” Lauren nodded

“I’m gonna go see the kids” She said before exiting  

_

“Hey’ Lauren chirped popping down next to Shay on the sofa.

“Hey I didn’t know you were here” Shay smile warmly as the other girl did the same.

“Lauren!” Emily shouted in excitement