[6] A birthday you can't party out

(Chapters from here on out are newer, and do not require much editing, if any.)
You stepped inside of the hotel, looking around, amazed at how decorated it was. There was red and black balloons everywhere, some with polka-dots. You saw a large table with many wrapped gifts, which you assumed was the pressnt table. You walked over to the table and placed the gift you made there. You looked around the room, There was chocolate fountains, streamers, a giant cake, and so much more. "Wow..." You said softly to yourself. You could see quite a few people, who seemed to be of high class. You looked over and saw Chloe. She wore a red, strapless dress with black spots. Sabrina was behind her, who appeared to be wearing a simple white dress and gloves. You smiled and walked over to Chloe. "Hey, Chloe! Happy birthday!" You said. "Thanks, Whatever your name is!" She replied. "Y/N." you said. "Yes, Y/N- Oh! Adrikins!" Chloe yelled, quickly running over to Adrien and away from you and Sabrina, giving Adrien a large hug.

"Ugh! No fair! Just because i didn't get an invitation doesn't mean i can't come!" A girl with long, brown hair said. The security gaurd sighed. "Sorry, miss. If you're not on the list, you can't come." He said. The girl pouted. "Oh, please, mister! I promise Chloe would want me here!" She said, attempting to guilt him into letting her in. The security gaurd was getting annoyed and decided to ignore her. "Next!" He said, allowing the next person in line to make their way to him. "Hmph!" The girl mumbled, storming off. The gaurd shrugged it off and shortly forgot about it.

"Ah, anger, Perfect prey for my akuma." Hawk moth said, a large grin on his face, turning a butterfly into an Akuma. "Fly my little akuma!" He yelled as the akuma flew out the window and to the girl. The girl sat down in an alley, grumpily mumbling to herself. "No fair! I'll show them.." She said to herself.  She looked up and noticed the akuma. "Ew, gross!" She said, standing up and batting what she assumed to be a "butterfly". The akuma flew onto her glove, akumatizing the girl. "You're right. You desserved to get into that party, Birthday Basher." Hawkmoth began to say.

"I am Hawkmoth, and i can give you the power to show everyone at that party what they desserve. But, i'll need something in return. I'll need you to retrieve Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculouses." Hawkmoth said. "Yes, Hawkmoth." Birthday Basher said, stepping out of the alley way, and making her way to the hotel. Her outfit changed into a yellow, purple, and pink dress that was almost shaped like a cake. She had a headband with a cupcake with a candle on it, rainbow boots, pink hair, which was in two buns, rainbow gloves, and a staff shaped like a rainbow lollipop.

You smiled at Adrien and Chloe while making your way over to them. "Hey, Adrien." You said. "Hey, (Y/N)!" Adrien said with a bright smile on his face. "(Y/N), your dress is like, SO pretty." Chloe said. "Oh! Thank you Chloe." You said with a smile. Adrien scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, it looks nice." He added. "Thank you." You replied. "What about me adrikins?!" Chloe asked. "Oh, um, you look nice too, Chloe!" Adrien said, quickly. "Thank you!!" Chloe replied. "I'll go get us some drinks." Chloe said, in a bubbly tone, sashaying off to the very large table of snacks and drinks. You turned to Adrien and gave the type of smile you to someone when someone acts odd in a good way. "So, you and Chloe are close, huh?" You asked him. He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, i guess. We've been friends since we were little." He responded, letting out an awkward chuckle. "But, honestly, i probably wouldn't have even come if my father didn't make me, i'm not the biggest party person. My father though, He loves events and is especially close with the mayor,, Chloe's father. He would have attended, but something came up.. like always." He said, mumbling the last part under his breath. You nodded in responce. "Yeah, i get that, i'm not the biggest party person either. I don't go to a lot." You said to him. Adrien nodded, and both of you went silent for a second, the only thing either of you could hear was the chatter coming from the other people attending the party.