[13] Volpina

You shut the door to your house, and Tikki flew out almost instantly. "Do you know why that Volpina girl has it out for you, (Y/N)?" Tikki asked, you shook your head. "I have no idea! I barely knew anything about her, and pretty much she forgot she existed until yesterday!" You said. "Well, no time to talk now, Chat noir needs you!" Tikki said, you nodded. "Tikki, spots on!" You yelled, causing you to transform. After you transformed, you ran our of the door and used your your yo-yo to get ontop of a roof. You stopped running for a moment when you felt your yo-yo buzz, you were getting a call from Chat Noir. You picked up your yo-yo and popped it open. "Bugaboo, where are you? Heh, that rhymed." Chat noir said. You looked back at your house, you didn't want to say where you were and give your identity away. "Uh.. coming to you! Why don't you send me your location!" You said. "On it, LB." He said, sending you his location, ending the call.

You made your way to the location he was at. "Need any assistance?" You asked, coming up from behind of Chat. "i had the cat in the bag, but look!" Chat noir said, pointing at Volpina. "Where is she?!" She screamed. "Well, at least shes not pretending to be a hero anymore.." Chat said, faintly. A girl, who somewhat looked like you was then surrounded by snakes, and she seemed be be scared of snakes, because she screamed. "Ugh, wait, thats not her!" Volpina said, and lost focus on her. You threw your yo-yo at the snakes, making them disappear. "You catch on fast." Chat noir said, you scratched your head. "Haha, yeah, lucky guess.. i guess?" You responded. The girl stopped screaming. "It was just an illusion! Thats her power!" Chat noir said. The girl nodded. "Thank you both!" She said, then running off, probably to hide.

You could see Volpina, and focused all of your attention on her. You could here her talking, and you weren't quite sure if it was to herself or to Hawkmoth. "Of course! I know where she- HE hid her! Since he just loves her SO much, he would definetly hide her at his place! You think you're clever Adrien, dont you?! Being in love with someone other then me!" Chat Noir's face faded pink. Although she was rampaging over what she assumed to be true, she was right. Chat did love you, he didn't want anyone except for Plagg to know that, though. You were confused. "What is she talking about?" You asked, tilting your head. Chat noir nervously laughed. "From what i heard, she got rejected and just assumed the boy who didn't want her liked another friend of his." Chat noir said, and was confident he sounded believable. Although, he wasn't really lying to begin with.

"Ohh.. jeez, people can't stand honesty, can they?" You said. Chat noir nodded. You looked up and noticed Volpina had dashed off. "I think i have an idea of where she's going!" Chat noir said. "Where?" You asked. "Follow me!" Chat noir replied, running off. You nodded and quickly followed him. He seemed to be following Volpina, although you weren't sure if he could see her at all, but seemingly enough he knew what he was doing, as you arrived right at the place you witnessed Volpina break into. "The Agreste manor, huh?" You said. "Yeah, She's probably still obsessed with m- i mean, Adrien Agreste, yeah." Chat noir said, you nodded. "Why is it when some people like someone, they act like they own the person and the person is obligated to like them back?" You asked, although it was somewhat retorical. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Chat noir said, you stared at him blankly, that was a little too exaggerated, even for him. He laughed nervously, scratching his neck. "-I totally agree! Yeah.. haha!" He said.

You just assumed he was passionate about celebrities having a life, and guessed he might have been a fan of Adrien, which you couldn't blame him for. "Anyways! Lets go in!" He said.  "Yeah!" You said. You didn't have time to press to buzzer, volpina had already broke in, so you ran in after her. You walked in and the mansion looked destroyed. "Illusion?" You asked. Chat noir looked faintly concerned. "I hope so." He said. Surprisingly, Nathalie nor the gorilla was in sight, but you could hear screaming. "Where are you hiding the little brat?!? If you don't come out with her, i'll find her myself, and then i'll kill her!" It was coming from Adriens room. "Yikes." You and Chat Noir both said at the same time, bolting to Adrien's room. There she stood in all of her glory, Volpina.