[20] Master Fu

"There's no time! I'll explain if that really is what i think it is!" Tikki exclaimed, speeding out of your room. "Tikki!-" You said, but she was already gone. You followed the Kwami down the hall, and saw her peaking out of a corner. "sh.." She said. Your father had set the book down on the counter, and then had went to go do something. Durring that period of time, Tikki flew out and examined the book. After she looked at it, she flew back to you. "That's definetly the book!" Tikki said, darting back to your room. "And what exactly does that mean?" You asked. "The book your father has is an ancient spellbook, and i have no idea how he got it!" Tikki exclaimed. "An ancient spellbook? What would my dad want with that?" You asked. "I'm not sure.. it was in the hands of Gabriel Agreste last time we knew about it. Tikki said. You frowned. "Does this mean something bad?" You asked. Tikki nodded. "Possibly. There's someone you haven't fully met yet, someone who it's time for you to meet." Tikki said. "Who?" You asked. "The great gaurdian!" Tikki said.

You arrived at the building shortly after that converation. You took a deep breath, and opened the door, walking inside. "Hello, Ladybug." You heard an elderly, calm, voice say. Tm   discovered grave information!" Tikki said, turning to you. "You can tell him." She saidh vb. "My father had a book, which, according to Tikki, h kbelonged to Gabriel Agreste. She thought this was important information to share with you." You lifted your head up to  face him. "But- i feel like i've seen you before." You said. "Wait- you were the man about get trampled by dogs that day, weren't you?" You asked. He nodded. "Indeed i was." He said. "You saved me that day. (Y/N), you always have the courage to save others, and you're constantly resourceful. I knew that day that you would make an excellent Ladybug." The man said. You smiled. "Thank you, um-" you paused, still not knowing what to adress him as.

"Oh, right! This is master Fu, the last known member of the order of the gaurdians!Gaurdians of the miraculous!" Tikki exclaimed, her expression seemimg bright. Then, the turtle flew out from behind master Fu. "And i must say, you've been doing a fantastic job as Ladybug! I'm Wayzz, master Fu's Kwami." "Wayzz" said. You smiled at the kwami. "Nice to meet you." You said. "As for your father." Master Fu began to say. "If he managed to get it from Gabriel Agreste, he could possibly be Hawkmoth." Master Fu said. You felt the color drain from your face as you frowned. Master Fu turned to a gramphone on a table, pressing a few buttons on the side of it. Out came out something full of jewlery, things that looked almost like your miraculous. Master Fu went on to explain his past. "So, you have no idea where either the peacock or the butterfly miraculous are located?" You asked. Master fu shook his head. "No." He responded.

You focused back to your initial question. "But, why would my dad be Hawkmoth? He's not evil.. he couldn't be." You said, frowning slightly. "A while ago, we suspected Gabriel Agreste to be hawkmoth. Tell me, does your father have any association with Gabriel Agreste?" Master Fu asked. You felt the heat of the moment hit you. You didn't want to rat out your dad, although no one was even sure be was guilty to begin with. Prehaps, this could help prove his innocence. You figured there was no point in lying to him, you were on the same side. "Yes, he does. They're business partners." You said, calmly. Master Fu nodded. "Very impressive, (Y/N)." Master Fu said. You tilted your head in confusion. "Huh? I didn't do anything impressive." You said. "But you did. You were honest, which is something not even the previous Ladybug was completly at first." He said. "Oh! Wow- then, thank you." You said. Master Fu folded his hands into a triangle. "So, Gabriel Agreste and your father are business partners?" He asked. "Yes." You replied.

"That raises my suspicions. Perhaps they could be working together. Gabriel will have to be a suspect again." He said. You nodded, slowly. "I'll need you to watch over them." Master Fu said. "Okay, i will." You said. You didn't want to "stalk" your father, but you had no other option right now. "But be VERY careful, (Y/N). If our suspicion is right, you could be face to face with Hawkmoth. Even if it is your father." Master Fu warned. You nodded, standing up. "I'll do my best to gather what i can! Goodbye." You said, and then left the building.