[49] turtle bracelet

He was unable to do anything, he knew that he'd lost. All he was capable of feeling at this time was sorrow, unbelievable sorrow. Losing like this to these peoppe was more then enough, but losing you was arguably worse. With all of the strength Chat Noir had left, he managed to crawl over to you. "I've failed you," he said, caressing your cheek. You already had passed out, and his eyesight was starting to fade. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), " he said. "I promise... I'll see you again."

Your first priority was to give Alya her miraculous, then she could help Queen Bee while you went to get Chat Noir. It was times like these Alya was as fearless as she was, it made her a lot easier to find. As Alya was taking photos of the Akuma, you went up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped, startled by you. She turned around, and her facial expression quickly went from being somewhat frustrated to excited. "Oh my god... Lady Disguise! Is tbat really you?!" She asked, excitedly. "Yep, same old Alya, " you said to yourself. "Yes, but hurry, theres not a lot of time to spare. " you said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to a hidden spot. Before Alya had the chance to say anything, you stuck your palm out, showing her the miraculous box.

"Alya Césaire, I'm trusting you with the miraculous of the fox. This gives you the power to use mirages and fool your opponents. Use it wisely to help me defeat Hawkmoth, " you said. As you opened the box, the same thing that happened with any other miraculous. Then, you asked her the same question you had asked Chloe. "Alya... Do you remember?" Alya looked a little dumbfounded at first before she nodded her head. "I remember... I think so at least, " she replied. "Do you remember Chat Noir and Ladybug?" You asked. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do!" Alya replied.

"Right now, I need to find Chat Noir. In the meantime, I need you to transform and help Queen Bee over there!" You said, pointing at Queen Bee. Alya looked at you and nodded. "I'll do what I can, you go find Chat Noir!" She replied. You were happy with how quick Alya was willing to help, that was a good thing about her more easy going personality. "Trixx, lets pounce!" She yelled, before you even explained to her what to say. "How did you?-" but before you could finish, Alya answered your question. "Let's just say this isn't the first time i've done something like this, " she replied, winking. "Now, you go find Chat Noir!" She yelled, running off to go help Queen Bee.

"Now, where would I even begin to look?" You asked yourself, before realizing how stupid of a question that was. "Of course... The Agreste Manor! I'm sure he'll be there, " you said, running off in that direction. A big part of you was excited to finally be reunited with Adrien, as in, remembering who he was. But, another part of you was filled with guilt. You knew deep down it wasn't your fault you couldn't remember, but it doesn't change what happened. You wished you could have remembered things from the start, but like isn't fair like that. What mattered right now was that you found Adrien. You promised yourself you'd apologize to him, that was your first priority. But, regardless, Adrien is Chat Noir, and Chat Noir is equally as important as anyone else.

Thinking about it now, he could be considered the most helpful member of your duo. Not that you didn't do anything, but the amount of times Chat Noir has risked his life to save you is insane. In fact, if it weren't for him Paris would have been gone a long time ago. You had always acknowledged it, but you wished you had praised him for it more. That was something else you'd made sure to tell him, that is if he was willing to talk. You weren't sure if he'd be willing to talk to you after what happened, but you were definetly willing to give everything you had.

You had barely even realized that you had reached the Agreste Manor. You took a deep inhale, preparing for every possible outcome. "You can do this... you have to do this... for Adrien!" You said. You swung up onto the roof and then hung upside down to knock on the window, hoping to get Adrien's attention.

Adrien looked up at the window, startled by the noise. Adrien looked up to see what the noise was, locking eye sight with you. He had no idea how to react in the slightest, and ended up jumping. "What the fuck...!" He whisper yelled, not sure what to say or do. "Is that really... no, I'm hallucinating. That's not real, not in the slighest. Nope, not real, " Adrien said, putting his hands on his head. "Huh, whats wrong?" Plagg asked, looking in the same direction as Adrien. Plagg made eye contact with you, but be didn't look surprised.

"Oh, nice, " Plagg said. Adrien turned his head to Plagg, clearly concerned with his answer. "You see her too? And nice is all you have to say?" Adrien asked, looking back to the window. You knocked on tbe window again, frowning. You couldn't really blame him if he never wanted to talk to you again, but you still had hope. Just then, Adrien walked up to the window and opened it. "Adrien!" You said, nearly falling onto the floor in his room. "(Y/N)..."

He tilted his head a bit as you lifted yourself off the ground. "Are you even... real?" He asked. "Why wouldn't I-" you stopped yourself mid sentence, walking up to Adrien. "Adrien, I'm- I don't know how to begin this. I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't remember anything... anything at all. I didn't get my memories back until today, and right after I remembered what happened I felt so awful. Adrien, you know I'd never treat you like that. I just wasn't myself, I couldn't remember anything. I love you, Adrien, and that's a promise. I truly hope you can forgive me..." you said, trailing off.

Adrien didn't say anything for a moment, he looked as if he was still proccesing everything that just happened. He opened his mouth to speak, but his words failed to fall out. Just then, he collapsed into your arms, embracing you into a hug. You hugged him as tight as you could, almost as if it was an instinct. "(Y/N), of course I'd forgive you, " he said, looking up at you. "I love you more then anyone in the world, you know. I couldn't be mad at you, it wasn't your fault, " Adrien said, running a hand through your hair. "Adrien, I can't stress enough how much I appericiate you. The amount of times you've risked your life for me, I'm so grateful. I'm sorry i ever forgot you, " you said.

Adrien shook his head. "Don't feel bad... It's okay, he said, flashing you a gentle smile. For a moment, you just enjoyed his embrace. It had been so long since you got to interact with Adrien like this. And there was a chance you never would have again. In that moment, you were so grateful to have Adrien with you. You had seen him recently, but reuniting with him in this way felt more proper. The only way you could even begin to describe how you felt was euphoria, pure euphoria. Everything about Adrien made you happy, he was the description of bliss to you. You didn't believe in perfection, but Adrien was the closest thing to it.

"Right now I need you more then ever, Adrien. Theres an Akuma attack going on right now. And, I don't think I'll be able to fight it without you. I've gotten two other people to help us, because when we battle Hawkmoth we'll need all the help we can get, " you said. "Of course, I think it's about time we bring our old team back into action, " Adrien said, lifring his fist up. You fist bumped each other, saying "pound it!" In sync. "Well, what are we waiting for? Plagg, claw-" but before he could finish, you cut him off. "Wait, one more thing, " you said, holding out your palm, which had the turtle bracelet in it.

"Master Fu gave me three miraculouses, but I've only given out two... I don't know who else would be fitting, " you said, frowning. "So, I figured you might know someone?" You suggested. Adrien flashed you a smile, taking the miraculous from your hand. "I know exactly the person, I can meet you after I give it to them, " Adrien said. "That sounds perfect, its a plan, then, " you said. "Right, Plagg, claws out!" Adrien yelled, transforming into Chat Noir. "I'll see you soon, M'lady, " Chat Noir said, saluting you as he left through the window. Something about hearing the words "m'lady" again made your heart feel warm, perhaps it was nostalgia.

There was just one person left Chat Noir had to find, and he knew for a fact there was somebody perfect for that.