[24] Luka Luka night fever

Alya noticed you in the corner of her eye, and turned to you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" She yelled, waving at you. You walked over to her and the group she was with. "Hey, Alya!" You said. You turned to face the other people she was talking to. "Hi, Rose! Hi, Juleka." You said, turning to the boy with blue hair. "And, Hi, um.." you said. "Oh yeah!" Alya said. "Meet Juleka's older brother, Luka." She said, turning to him as well. "Hey." Luka said. Luka was wearing a guitar case, which had you guess he played guitar. "Oh, Luka! You should totally play for us!" Alya said. Luka looked a little startled by this. "Oh? Um.. if you want me to." Luka said, taking the guitar off his back. Rose seemed to get excited. "Ooh! Yay! You're so talented, Luka!" She cheered. Luka smiled, laughing nervously. "Thnak you, Rose." He said. He sat down, and held the guitar in his hands. Everyone gathered around Luka as she startled to play his guitar.

Luka began to sing softly, along with playing his guitar. It was clear how talented Luka was, he must have been practicing for a while. His guitar playing was on point, and he never messed up a note. His singing was gentle, all and all impressive. "Ugh! What is that racket!?" You heard someone yell. You turned your head. "That singing is terrible! What a Jagged stone!" The voice continued. You saw that it was Chloe talking. You frowned. You knew that Chloe had been mean in the past, but she had seemed to be getting better. Luka had stopped playing his guitar and had stopped singing. "Oh.." He said. Luka put his guitar back in his case and stood up. "Sorry." He said. "No, wait-" You stopped and turned back to Chloe. You liked Chloe, and she was your friend. But, she needed to understand what she said was rude. You walked over to Chloe. "Chloe!" You said.

"What?-" Chloe looked up at you. "Oh, (Y/N)." She said. You stil had a frown on your face. "Chloe, the person whos singing you were trashing was Luka." You said. "Who's Luka?" She asked.  "Juleka's brother.. But, you should apologize to him. I think you really hurt his feelings." You said. Alya looked at you like you were trying to summon a demon. "I-" Chloe looked like she was at a lost for words, which was out of character. "You said you wanted to be nicer, right?" You asked her. Chloe nodded. "You're right, i'll apologize." She said. You smiled at her and nodded. Alya gasped, as if she was completly surprised. "Wow, (Y/N). You really are magic!" Alya said. "Huh?" You asked. "You managed to reason with CHLOE! What kind of mind control is that." You laughed and scratched the back of your head. "Oh, it's nothing, really." You said.

You heard the sound of running, and looked up to see someone in a cliche, black and white jail suit, along with hat. They had a tag on their shirt that said "music thief." And a fancy looking guitar case on their back. They also had completly black hair, they looked similair to Luka. But then it it you that, they were in fact, Luka. By the name on his tag, you could only asume that was his Akumatized villain name. "Stop talking! Actually, it doesn't even matter.. because i'll steal your voices anyways!" Music thief yelled. He ran over to Alya, who was frozen. He touched her neck, and a blue orb came from that. Alya tried to talk, but couldn't. She couldn't make a sound. There was sheer panic on her face as she grabbed her throat. Music Thief's guitar case popped open, and the blue orb went inside before the case closed again. You ran into the school, and turned back to see him running towards Chloe. "Oh no.." You said, running into the library. "Tikki, we've got some voices to save!" You yelled, as Tikki flew out. "Oh, wait! I need to get you food!" You said, looking at Tikki, who was clearly warn out. You grabbed Tikki and placed her back in your bag, before running into the locker room. You opened your locker and began rummaging for something. You found some unopened crackers. "They were from yesterday.. But, the weren't opened. So it should be fine." You said, opening the crackers and handing one to Tikki. Once Tikki finished, she was full of energy. "Okay, Tikki, spots on!" You yelled, transforming into Ladybug. You jumped out of the window and used your yo-yo to get on the ground safely.

You ran to the front of the school, and most of the kids were gone. The ones who remained were either panicked, covering their throats, or both. But, Music Thief was no where insight. "Where did he go?" You asked. None of the students could talk, but they all pointed down the street. You nodded. "Thank you!" You said, running in that direction. The further you went down the street, the more people you saw without voices. People were crying, but they couldn't make a sound. It was unnerving, and almost terrifying. " I'll save you.. I'll save you all." You mumbled. Then, you spotted him. He was taking the voice from another person. "Not so fast!" You said, throwing your yo-yo at him before he could manage to steal the voice. You dragged him away, but he broke free. "Maybe you want to go first then?" Music thief said, running towards you. He attempted to grab your neck, but you threw your yo-yo on a street light and swung over him. He growled and jumped up, grabbing your foot. He dragged you towards him, but you kicked his knee and ran away.

You looked back and saw Chat Noir sneaking behind him. You saw him attempting to grab the guitar case, and then realized that was a likely spot for the Akuma to be. Chat Noir grabbed the guitar case and attempted to rip it off, but Music Thief noticed and elbowed Chat Noir in the stomach, which knocked him to the ground. Music Thief then began to walk over to him. "Time to shut up that meow of yours." He said. You scowled at him and then ran over to him, shoving him out of the way and picking up Chat Noir. You then used your yo-yo to get onto a roof. "Thanks for saving me, Bugaboo. But, you can drop me now." He said. You blushed, making the situation more cliché then it already was. "Oh, right." You said, letting go of him. "I think you were right about the Akuma being in the guitar case, Chat Noir." You said. Chat Noir smiled and nodded. "So what's the plan, chief?" He asked. You looked down at Music Thief. "We need to get him where he's vunerable." You said. "Gotcha." He replied. You both looked at each other, sharing a nod, before jumping off the roof.

Music Thief then noticed you. "Ladybug, Chat Noir! Give up your voices and your Miraculous!" He yelled. Chat Noir smirked. "Not a chance." He replied. "Then i'll have to get it myself!" Music thief yelled, running up to Chat Noir. In a quick second, Chat Noir leaped over him. After that, he made a run for it down the sidewalk. You quickly followed him, also running down the sidewalk. You turned your head back and saw Music Thief chasing you. "Perfect." You whispered. Chat Noir took a turn into an alley. There was a ladder on the side of the roof, which the both of you climbed up. Shortly after, Music thief climbed up after you. He began to try and attack you guys, but you fought back, causing him to walk backwards. "Lucky charm!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo in the air. In return, a magnet dropped into your hands. "A magnet.. Hm.." You noticed the tiny metal hinges on the Guitar case.

"Chat Noir, i'll get him onto a ledge. Once he's there, use cataclysm!" You said, tying your yo-yo string to the magnet. "Got it!" He replied. "Hey, music thief! Over here!" You said, waving your arms. Music Thief ran over to you, and you began to deflect his attempts to touch your neck. Eventually, you got him backed up onto a ledge. "Chat Noir, now!" You yelled. "Right! Cataclysm!" Chat Noir shouted, taking his hand and sliding it across the ledge. The ledge crumbled, and Music Thief fell off the roof. While he was falling, you threw your yo-yo, and the magnet attatched to the case. You pulled as hard as you could, and yanked the case off of him and onto the roof. Once it was off, Chat Noir jumped off the roof and Caught Music Thief. After he caught him, he raised his staff and lifted him back onto the roof. You picked up the guitar case and slammed it on the roof as hard as you could, breaking it, and releasing the Akuma.

"No more evil doing for you, little Akuma. You said, turning your yo-yo into a net. "De-evizling time!" You yelled, swinging your yo-yo at the Akuma and capturing it. You tapped your yo-yo to purify the Akuma, and then released it. "So long, little butterfly." You said. "Miraculous Ladybug!" You yelled, throwing the magnet in the air, which changed everything back to normal. You walked over to Chat Noir, fist bumping him. "Pound it!" You said in sync. Luka had turned back to normal now. "Huh? Where am i?" He asked. You smiled at him, giving him a hand to help him up. "You were akumatized, but you're okay now." You said. "Oh.." he said. Chat Noir's ring beeped. "Well, m'lday. I think it's time for me to get going!" He said. "Wait, Chat Noir." You said. "Hm?" He replied. "Can you meet me at.." You paused, putting your lips up to his ear and whispered the location and time in his ear. He winked and smiled at you, giving you a thumbs up. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, m'lday." He said.

Later that day, you were in the hall with Alya. "Yeah, so-" Alya said, but stopped and turned her head when she noticed Chloe approach Luka at the other end of the hall. "Luka! Or, whatever your name is!" She said. Luka turned to face her, tilting his head. "I'm.. I'm sorry about what i said earlier." She said, looking down. "I didn't realize that a comment like that would hurt your feelings." She said. Luka started laughing at her words, whicb made her face go red with anger. "Hey! What's so-" She said, but was cut off. "You're not really as bad as everyone says you are at all, Chloe." He said. "What?" She asked. "I think that you're a lot nicer then that." He said. He then smiled at her, before walking off.