[47] Bee comb

You honestly weren't doing much, more so just resting on your bed. You couldn't get the thought of Chat Noir out of your head, although you really had no clue who he was. "Quartzz, do you have any idea who that was?" You asked. Quartzz was a little startled by the question. He didn't want to lie to your face, but he also didn't want to say anything that gave out too much. So, he stayed silent for a moment. "It's alright if you don't. I'm just so confused, it's almost as if he was delusional. But, I hate to admit he seems extremely familiar, " you said. You just stared across the room, sitting in silence. You supposed you couldn't really expect much of a responce from Quartzz, you assumed he was equally as clueless as you were.

Your focus was on the wall, which was boring. But, it helped you think. Just in the corner of your eye, you noticed it. What you noticed was a box, a strange box that looked almost identical to the one the chameleon miraculous came in. "Quartzz, look!" You said, pointing to the box. Quartzz made an expression that seemed almost as surprised as you were. "It looks... Just like the box my watch came in, huh?" You asked him, standing up. Quartzz looked a little nervous now, which made sense. You walked over to the box and lifted it up. "Do I open it? I swear I didn't leave yours here..." you said. Quartzz thought for a moment, and then nodded hesitantly. "Opening it might be the best idea, " he said. You nodded back at him and then slowly opened the box.

A pink glowing orb came out of the box, just as it was with Quartzz. You started to get a wave of nostalgia, but assumed that was also because of when you got Quartzz. Out came someone the same size of Quartzz, but instead of a chameleon they more so looked like a ladybug. Before you had the chance to process anything, it all came rushing back to you. Every single memory you had gained from your time in Paris had came back to you, almost as if you had been smacked in the face full force. You looked up at Tikki, who you now recognized. "Tikki!" You yelled, cupping her in your hands and nuzzling her against your cheek. "(Y/N)!" Tikki cheered in responce, rubbing her cheek against yours.

"I'm sorry it took this long for me to find you, Tikki. I couldn't remember anything and I..." before you could finish, Tikki shook her head. "No, don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong. I know you lost your memories, you had no control over that, " Tikki said, giving you a reassuring smile. Tikki's smile made you feel somewhat at ease, so you nodded at her. "Do you know what happened? I remember... seeing Hawkmoth, and then it all went dark. I think we lost, but as to what happened it feels like a blur, " you said. Tikki seemed as if she was anticipating having to explain what happened.

"What happened was, you were defeated by Hawkmoth. You and Chat Noir went to his lair if you remember. While you were close to getting his miraculous, he caught you. You and Chat Noir both gave it your all in fighting Hawkmoth, but it didn't go well. Hawkmoth ended up getting both the cat ring and the ladybug earrings... and so he reset the world we live in. The world we are in now is not ours, this is an alternate reality created by Hawkmoth and your father. In this world, they have always had your miraculous' on hand. Hence why Adrien had the sugar glider miraculous and you had the chameleon miraculous. Aside from that, the concept of Ladybug and Chat Noir never existed here. Aside from that, there's also whatever Hawkmoth and your father wished for, " Tikki said.

What she said was a bit of a mouthful, but you could understand it. "Thank you for explaining... I'm still confused as to a lot of things. What did they wish for?" You asked. "Well, what's the biggest change you've seen in your life?" Tikki asked you. You thought for a moment and then came to a conclusion. But it was almost sickening to you, realizing your fathers' motives. "Wealth... we're wealthy. My father is rich in this universe. That's how we were able to afford this manor, " you said. "But, the idea he'd put so many people through pain and suffering just for wealth disgusts me. Actually, it psyichally repulses me. How could the man I once trusted so much be so greedy?! He wasn't always this way, " you said.