[46] Ladybug earrings

The sudden rush of motivation going through his head, he slipped the cat ring onto his fingers. "Plagg, I need to find her, " Adrien said, Plagg looked a little fearful. "Yeah, I understand wanting to see her, but... I haven't seen the love of my life in days, " Plagg said, frowning. "You're dating someone, Plagg?" Adrien asked, confused. "Duh! Cheese!" Plagg replied. Adrien let out a short sigh. "Why didn't I expect something like that?" He asked himself. "Fine, you can have cheese. But right after you eat your camenbert we're going to find (Y/N)!" Adrien said, crossing his arms. Plagg, who was already opening a container of cheese bigger then him. "Alright, alright. Give me a second, " Plagg said, shoving as much cheese as he could into his tiny mouth.

Adrien tapped his foot on the floor repetitively, waiting for Plagg to finally finish his cheese? "Dang, I can't be with you for more then ten minutes without you demanding cheese?" Adrien asked. Plagg rolled his eyes. "Damn, and I can't be around you for more then ten minutes without you keeping your mouth shut about (Y/N), " Plagg retorted. Adrien did a dramatic gasp, more so as a joke, and then put his hand on his chest. "I'm HURT!" He said, in a sarcastic tone. "Good, " Plagg replied, finishing the last of the cheese. "Alright, we can go now-" before Plagg could finish, Adrien was already on it. "Plagg, Claws out!" He yelled for the first time in a while. He had transformed into Chat Noir, which felt like it had been a lot longer then it had.

"Now, where would she be?" He asked himself. "Wait? Maybe her old house! Why wouldn't she be there? She left not that long ago, " Chat Noir said, exiting through his window. If only he knew the ride he was in for, he might have saved some time. Chat Noir made his way over to where you used to live, having no idea you "moved" at all. He genuinely had no idea what was going on in general, and didn't put much thought into  it. His thoughts weren't on the altered reality or even his mother, but on you. He had just seen you, but he was worried. He thought that even if he had no idea what was going on, you would. He was more motivated then ever to find you, he just needed to talk to you again. "I know she'll remember... there's no reason she wouldn't remember, " Chat Noir said.

He finally reached your house. Or more so, your "old" house. All of the lights were out, which was what stood out the most at first. "Huh? Thats strange. Maybe they stopped somewhere?" He asked himself, looking down. There was a "for sale" sign in front of the house, which confused him even more. "Theres no way that can be for this house. Thats not possible..." he said, jumping onto your old balcony. He peeked in through the window, nothing. There was nobody there, and there was nothing in there. It was empty, not a trace that anyone had ever lived there. "Huh? I don't understand?" Chat Noir said, looking down. Pure confusion went through him, he just couldn't seem to figure it out.

"She... Doesn't live here?" His mind raced back to earlier that day before you were "introduced" to each other. His father had mentioned something about how you had just moved here, and thats when it hit him. "She doesn't live here anymore, does she?" He sat to think for a minute. "What was the last thing i saw... the day we were defeated?" He asked himself. He then jumped up as if something just hit him. "This is a different reality! Thats why my mother-" he stopped, frowning. "Of course that had to be why, " he said, sighing. "How do I even manage to fix something like this?" He asked himself, and then managed to come back to the original topic. "(Y/N)."

He needed to find you, there was no doubt in his mind you knew what was happening. "But where on earth would she even be living now?" He asked himself. He didn't feel like going back and asking Nathalie or his father, but he would if he needed to. "Her dad... He seems more succesful now. The way he acted, the differences... my father mentioned how wealthy his company was, that's not how it used to be. Maybe they live in one of the more expensive neighborhoods, " Chat Noir said to himself. "The closest one to me is... Yeah, that's it. I'll head there first, " he said to himself, trying to motivate himself again.