Chapter 7: The Ribbon of Friendship

WARNING: There is some violence within this chapter, curse words are also present. But trust me, it doesn't go far (judging by what I think is inappropriate, some of you guys might not even consider them as curse words, or violence.) But just in case, you have been warned. Enjoy :)

__________________
You stare wide eyed at the letter, the letter turned to dust leaving nothing behind. All that was left was the bloodstained rose. You examined the rose further, it was actually called an "eternal rose." Usually princes or earls, would give this rose on their wedding night; it symbolized that they and their soul mate would never be separated. It was also the symbol for the legendary angel Aurora, she was also one of the very few full blooded angels to exist at her time. They say she had two wings, one pure white, and the other pure black. She was one of the most powerful angels in history. According to legend, it was said that she fell in love with a light prince. She was supposedly so beautiful, that she had to cover her face everywhere she went, to prevent witches from casting spells on her out of jealousy.

The light prince fell madly in love with her, he would have pictures of her positioned next to his bed; he was truly obsessed with her. But he wasn't the only man who felt such a strong attraction towards her, no... for the demon prince was also quite enchanted with her. Not much is known about the story, because it happened more than a thousand years ago. But it was said that the demon prince had given up his life, in order for her to live; and because of that act, the princess fell madly in love with him. They say the day he died, was the day her left wing turned black. People claim that her love for the prince was so strong, that she held an eternal rose in every picture that was painted of her. It was her way of saying, that they'd never be apart.

You let out a sigh, legends will always be legends; there's nothing real behind them. You get yourself ready for sleep from all the "excitement" you had today. You start sneezing and coughing... perfect, you just had to come down with a cold. Your head starts hurting, and your nose starts running. Being out in the cold, while it's raining; does have it's own toll to pay. You sit up straight and look out the window, you feel a cool breeze blowing your hair; so refreshing. You fall right asleep once the clock rang that night.

___________________________

"Wake up sleepyhead!" You feel a pillow being thrown down at your face. You abruptly get up, you look to see that Rachel was the demon that had waken you up on your precious Saturday morning. You quickly grab your pillow, and say. "Rachel, you should know what happens when people ruin my Saturday mornings." You say smirking at her devilishly. She shakes her head and throws another pillow at your face. "No I don't know!" You both laugh and fight until your aunt comes in, in the process getting hit in the face by a pillow herself. You both stop fighting immediately, and silently watch her take the pillow off of her face. She takes it off, and throws it back at the both of you and laughs, she tells you both to come downstairs and get breakfast.

You both run down the long stairs, and into the breakfast table. It had all sorts of different types of food, including chocolate! "Oh aunt Jane! I can't tell you how much I've missed Paris!" You say while stuffing chocolate in your face. You eat pancakes, marshmallow, coffee; all your favorites were here. "Eat all you want darlings, because for the rest of the day; I want you outside doing physical activity." You and Rachel both stop, then stare at each other. Then the both of you start laughing, guess it was too good to be true! When you both finally finish, you and Rachel head outside and start walking in the sidewalk; the one that leads into the forest. You hadn't told either Rachel nor Aunt Jane about what happened last night; for all they knew according to Hydron, is that you two had a huge fight, and you fainted because you had too much coffee... something along those lines.

"Hey (Y/N), I need to ask you something." you look towards Rachel, to see her wearing a dead serious look. "Do you like Hydron, as in love him?" You stop dead in your tracks, she turns around to look at you for an answer. "How can you say such a thing! Me and him are only friends, in fact! We're not even friends, just an acquaintances!" You reply furiously, how could she think of such a thing like that? She knew from the start that you didn't like Hydron, then what was the meaning of asking a question like that?