Chapter 19: Screams of horror

A/N: Hey guys! I'd advise you all to pay attention to this chapter, this chapter was going to be written after one more chapter, but I felt the need to skip that chapter and write this one. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to watch your back, you never know when your thoughts might become reality. This is a continuation from when you fell asleep after the ball, so this chapter will start off with you dreaming~

__________________________

~Dream~

You were walking through a black and white scene, you weren't sure why, but the place seemed vaguely familiar. You were in a small room, more like a child's nursery room; the room consisted of a crib and small children toys. You walked towards the crib, assuming for there to be a child in there; for you saw the mobile spinning and a soft lullaby playing. There was a thunderstorm raging outside, and you jumped at the sound of thunder roaring every once in awhile. You passed by the cherry wooden rocking chair; and found to your disappoint the crib to be empty, you wondered why the mobile was playing with no child in there in the first place? You suddenly heard the rocking chair behind you swinging, and a lady silently whimpering.

Utter shock ran through your fragile form, as you whipped your head around to see where the quiet muffled cries came from. You saw the rocking chair that was faced away from you, rocking while holding a sobbing women. You couldn't see her face, but saw her silky pink hair cascading around the chair. It appeared as though the women wasn't aware of your presence, you hear her mumble in a paranoid tone, "He's dead, he's dead, no he's not dead. Apollyon would never leave me, he promised to always be there for me. No he's alive, it was all just some hallucination of mine. No he didn't die!"

You walked in front of her, trying to catch a glimpse of her face; you were sadly disappointed when you saw shadows concealing her eyes. As if someone placed a blindfold of dark light over her beautiful delicate face, judging by her other features; you could easily tell that she was a very stunning lady. You saw black tears fall from her face, you saw her wear a beautiful black gown; with diamond gems scattered over it.

Now why did that dress look so oddly familiar?

You tried to speak, but your mouth wouldn't budge open; you wanted to walk up to her and comfort her, but your feet were glued to the ground. As if her sadness and grief was somehow holding you back, you heard the roar of the thunder outside; realization had washed over you.

You could see in color now

You didn't know exactly why the lady was crying, but you guessed that her child had passed, or someone who was quite close to her had died. You saw the door for the nursery open loudly, and a young man come in; the lady stiffened and quickly muted her sobs. "Tybalt, now what do I owe your visit to?" She asked with a sweet voice, she had a lovely voice; you couldn't puzzle in where, but it was quite familiar. "Aurora, I'm so sorry for the loss of Apollyon, but it's been one whole year from his death. Thou need to move on with life." You fixated your eyes at the young male, you were now able to make out his appearance.

He had golden blonde hair that reached up to his shoulders, and his eyes were also covered by some sort of dark light. He wore a simple white peasant shirt, with black trousers and brown boots. His shirt was trimmed with gold, and diamond cuffs; various gemmed rings adorned his fingers. He strode towards the depressed woman in the chair, and bent down on one knee wilts taking her hands in his. "I know thou loved him, but do you think he'd be happy to see what you've done to yourself? You're a young joy filled woman, girls your ages are married and not isolated as you have done to thyself." You wondered why the man was speaking in such old english, but it seemed that maybe your dream was just taking place in an old time period.

The man took out a ring, and began proposing the young lady. "Aurora, you've known me to always have loved you. I was also thous first lover, I love the way you make me smile, and every little thing about thou. Will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me? Please?" The woman paused for a minute, most likely contemplating on the idea and what to do. "Tybalt, are you sure you'd want to marry a hollow women such as thyself?"

The man whose name supposedly is Tybalt, kissed her hand in his hands and whispered, "You are the only woman who can take away the hollowness within me, I've yearned for you to be mine; I promise to never let you down." The lady named Aurora looked down at him, and whispered with a tear drop falling from her tender face, "Then I do, for I know Apollyon would only be in pain if he saw what I've done to myself." The man gave a genuine smile, and placed the ring on her ring finger.

Why did that ring look so familiar?

The woman placed the ring, and was pulled into an embrace by the man. Her face buried in his chest, you were only able to see his face now. He wore a grimacing smirk, a diabolik and sadistically evil grin; he began smoothing her soft pink hair, lust was deeply visible in his eyes. You watched in horror, as his mask fell and his features displayed the evil that was kept hidden from the woman. The lady pulled herself out of his embrace, and they both directed their attention towards you. Your heart froze, not sure what was happening; you watched as the darkness from the woman's eyes was removed. Pure black eyes with no whiteness was revealed. She had no eyes, you watched as black tears fell off her face.

She screamed, a scream so paralyzing; that your eardrums felt as if they'd shatter. You began screaming, for fear began eating you away as the woman began to transform into some ghostly figure.

~~

You woke up gasping, cold sweat dripping from your forehead. You looked around your surrounding, everything was back to normal. The dream you had experienced gave you a headache beyond comprehension. Being slightly paranoid from your recent experience, you went down stairs to see where Jaron was. Seeing his sleeping form, and the peaceful rhythm of his breath caused you to relax a bit, you smiled softly at him. You headed towards the bathroom, in an attempt to rinse your face from the horrifying thoughts.

You stepped into the glass tiled bathroom, and switched the lights on. The bathroom was huge, with a jacuzzi, shower, bathroom, two closets, and three sinks. To top it all off, there was a magnificent chandelier hanging above your form. You quickly headed towards the sink in the middle, and roughly threw water on your face; hoping that the water would clear your mind of any bad thoughts. Once you finished, you closed the faucet; and wiped your face with a nearby towel.

When you finished drying your face, you detached your face from the towel; and looked at your reflection.

And there she stood

That same woman from your dream, and she began screaming at you.