Chapter 23: All Hail the King

"I-Is that you H-Hydron?" you asked with a fear laced voice, your eyes widened in confusion. The blue eyed black haired boy stared at you, eyes filled with something you hadn't noticed before... insanity. Seeing your uncertainty, Hydron's eyes furrowed, "You don't seem happy to see me, aren't you happy that I'm here?" He asked with anger evident in his voice.

"Hydron, of course I'm happy to see you. I just, I'm confused as to how you did that. I'm not even sure if it's some kind of sick test from Jaron." You whispered in an unsure voice, still not positive as to whose identity was in that body. Hydron's facial expression relaxed, "I'm so sorry darling, I almost forgot about how clever you are." Hydron smiles while laughing and brushing his dark hair aside. Or should you say Jaron's. "Yup, it's me sunshine. I mean honestly, how long do you think I'd be able to last without you?" He pouts.

You didn't want to show it, but it felt rather awkward talking to Hydron through Jaron's body. You couldn't help but feel extremely guilty, as you remembered all of Jaron's nice acts; and memories that you shared with him. He's been nothing but nice and understanding as you've stayed here. You shook your head, immediately drilling in your mind that he had kidnapped you; and had held you hostage against your will. But, these past weeks, the dreams and incidents, those pictures had all started to change your feelings, but nonetheless, your heart remained loyal to your one true love.

Hydron~

"I can imagine how uneasy it must be to talk to me in the rat's body," Hydron said as if he read your mind, you smiled as you remembered how compatible you both were. He always knew what was on your mind, made everything comfortable for you; and understood you better then you understood yourself. You smiled, "as always, you stole the words right out of my mouth darling." You both laughed at your attempt to flirt with him, it was silly, but still left a taint of red on both of your faces; seeing as to how the cat calls usually came from Hydron.

"I'll ask one of my men to escort you back to our castle, there you'll be safe. After my men send me a message saying that you have arrived there, I'll let get out of this filthy crozenian and place myself back in my original body; the one that belongs to you" he cooed while winking. Again, it felt awkward because it looked as if Jaron was flirting with you, you smiled and nodded, deciding that the sooner you had Hydron back in his original state, the better.

~~

"Wait right here your highness, I will send word to Prince Hydron that you have arrived," informed an old trusted adviser. You had entered the throne room, in where you were reunited by your family and friends. Hydron's parents were especially over thrilled to see you, apparently Hydron had been quite restless while you were gone, having sudden mood swings and always feeling gloomy. You heart fluttered at the thought of him caring so deeply for you, you then remembered how your nights were also spent feeling restless without Hydron. Despite the over joy, and happiness you felt; something seemed off.

Maybe it was the effect that Jaron had on you, that made you feel reluctant to all the joy that you were experiencing. You didn't know exactly how to explain it to yourself, but in a way, you felt hollow and empty. You chatted and laughed among your siblings and family, technically, none of them being your blood siblings or parents. For your parents were both brutally murdered during the war.

~~

"I think she should stay with me from now on, not that I'm saying anything about you not being able to protect her or anything your highness-"

"No you're right Prince Hydron, we weren't able to defend her from the demon king." Your aunt cut off Hydron while admitting her mistake. "I think you'd be much more capable of protecting her, seeing as Tybalt's blood runs through your veins." Your head jolted towards your aunt/mother.

"Did you just speak of a person named Tybalt?" you inquired, you aunt raised an eyebrow and smiled. "How peculiar that I haven't taught about such a powerful figure before, I'll explain. You do know of Princess Aurora don't you my dear? Or did your mother neglect to teach you about her too?"

You shook your head, you mother never ever spoke about these 2 people ever in your life. She indeed informed you about every single detail and historical event that was to be known for a princess. But never about those two. "No my mother never uttered those names before in front of me."

You aunt furrowed her eyebrows, "well, that's weird. Has she ever talked to you about Apollyon?" she asked in disbelief that you didn't know these people. You shook your head, Hydron laughed, "There's not much to know about them anyway. Princess Aurora was the bearer of the half wings, she was in love with Tybalt. The evil king demon Apollyon tried to steal her from Tybalt, but good triumphed. Apollyon was murdered by someone, and Tybalt married his Aurora." He chuckled.

"Hydron is one of the descendants of Tybalt, and you my dear are related to Aurora," Your aunt winked at you, causing you to blush, "There's much more to the story, but that's pretty much all of it. It's funny though, how no one ever found out who murdered the great Apollyon. He might have been evil alright, but at his time, he was feared by all."

Hydron took your arm and entwined his fingers with yours, "Perhaps Tybalt was the murderer" Hydron chuckled, "I would probably murder anyone who would want to steal my love." He stuck his tongue out at you.

"Oh Hydron!" You giggled, while lightly punching him on his toned chest, "You're so funny."

"But sunshine, I'm dead serious."

~~

Your wedding was being planned a week from now, and you were happy as ever. But you still couldn't help feel that nagging feeling, you didn't want to admit it. But you were worried whether or not Jaron was okay after Hydron had possessed him. It was around 12 in the night, more like morning; and you were roaming through the hallways of Hydron's magnificent castle.

It was raining and thunder was pouring outside, the hallways were dark; giving you a major deja vu. Replaying the dreams, pictures, whispers, and all the peculiar things that happened in the other castle; you sighed in frustration and yelled, "I don't understand, why am I feeling like this?"

"Because I'm giving you those feelings (y/n)"

You immediately turn your head around to see who the wisp like voice came from, you felt your form suddenly freeze. It was her, although now you were able to recognize who she really was; verses when she was screaming and chasing you. She had that same black dress on, her hair was tied in a loose bun just like she had in your vision; the only new thing about her, was the fact that you could see her eyes.

Blazing electric blue, so bright and vibrant; you knew immediately who she was. You eyed her black and white wings behind her, white as pearls to the right; and black as tar to the left. She wore a silver ring quite similar to yours on her right hand, probably her scepter. You gawked.

"Queen Aurora"

"Please just call me Aurora, it's quite strange to hear such formality from your own self" she stated in a soft tone, you could hear the thunder and lightning roaring in the background. You were confused by her statement, "your own self?"

"Get a mirror child if it hasn't processed in thou's mind," she spoke wilts walking towards you, her angelic beauty stunning you; she was probably the most beautiful person... you've ever seen. The way she walked, it froze a person in their place, leaving them no choice but to stare at her elegance and exotic beauty. Her form was translucent, and see through; seeing as to how she's a spirit. But her face was like none you've ever seen. "I'm done just watching Tybalt make his way and twisting my feels against Apollyon again. I'm here to tell you EVERYTHING, the secrets that have been buried for a thousand years, in a manner that they became irretrievable." she spoke, lightening reflecting off of her face.

"(y/n), you are me. Hydron is Tybalt, and Jaron is Apollyon. You need to stop Tybalt"

"Tybalt murdered Apollyon and took him from me around my time, he's planning on doing it

-again